Win a Free Copy of Dissidia: Final Fantasy Giveaway Thread

Discussion in 'Events' started by Tarvis, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Tarvis

Tarvis Yeah, that's right. Administrator

Hey guys, in celebration of Dissidia: Final Fantasy's release on August 25th, we're going to give away a copy of Dissidia: Final Fantasy to one lucky winner. If you would like to enter, follow the instructions below.

Dissidia: Final Fantasy is in celebration of 20 years of Final Fantasy. Leave a post on this thread telling us what your favorite Final Fantasy game is and why. You can leave one post per day (Eastern Time).

Be sure you only leave one post per day in the thread. Posters of multiple comments won't have their chances increased, and may be disqualified if excessive. We'll accept entries until Thursday, August 20th. You must be at least 18 years old to enter. This giveaway is open to U.S. and Canada (excluding Quebec) residents only.

On Friday, August 21st, we'll pick one winner via a random drawing and announce it sometime in the afternoon.

One winner will have a copy of Dissidia: Final Fantasy sent to their address, using over-night shipping, worth approximately $50.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2009
  2. SynGamer

SynGamer Deku Scrub

Really looking forward to this game...I haven't played a good fighter on the PSP since T:DR.

3. SuperAfroBoy

SuperAfroBoy Vertical Bacon Sandwich Super Moderator

My favourite was Final Fantasy 9. I just liked the story and art style, it reminded me of the older SNES ones. That being said, I've never played FFVII or FFVIII very much.

4. Logan

Logan Administrator

Although I've only beaten a handful, my favorite was probably FFVI. The characters were cool, the combat was fun, and the story wasn't too nutty. Plus the music was totally kickass.

5. Tarvis

I didn't even know you had a PSP sab

6. my favurite ff was ff8 cuz it had the cool characters and i lioved the endign ^^

7. Tarvis

i liked 10 the most

8. Tarvis

FF7 is easily the best :D

9. SuperAfroBoy

uh....

10. Tarvis

look at them peeples

11. SuperAfroBoy

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2009
  12. ginrai

ginrai Deku Scrub

hv to agree...ff7 still the best for me. it was the game tat got me hooked and into the ff franchise...

13. SuperAfroBoy

I'm playing through Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time (phew, thats a long title) right now, and its pretty great, but the wifi is always super laggy.

14. Logan

Logan Administrator

In my spare time (shitting) I've been playing crisis core. It's fun but all the characters pretty much annoy the shit out of me.

15. ginrai

ginrai Deku Scrub

haha...i played thru crisis core and love most parts of it. only hope more psp games are made tis way.

however, the most annoying part abt crisis core is the stupid "slot machine" thingy to activate powers. its super annoying, super random, and super chaotic...wonder which is the genius that tot of the system -_-'''

16. Logan

Logan Administrator

OH YEAH I'M ON FIRE NOW

17. Bayli

Bayli Weeaboo Queen Senior Member

I'M TRYING, I'M TRYING!

18. Logan

Logan Administrator

GO! GOGOGO!

19. Bayli

Bayli Weeaboo Queen Senior Member

Good luck!