Win a Free Copy of Dissidia: Final Fantasy Giveaway Thread

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Rupees
Hey guys, in celebration of Dissidia: Final Fantasy's release on August 25th, we're going to give away a copy of Dissidia: Final Fantasy to one lucky winner. If you would like to enter, follow the instructions below.

Dissidia: Final Fantasy is in celebration of 20 years of Final Fantasy. Leave a post on this thread telling us what your favorite Final Fantasy game is and why. You can leave one post per day (Eastern Time).

Be sure you only leave one post per day in the thread. Posters of multiple comments won't have their chances increased, and may be disqualified if excessive. We'll accept entries until Thursday, August 20th. You must be at least 18 years old to enter. This giveaway is open to U.S. and Canada (excluding Quebec) residents only.

On Friday, August 21st, we'll pick one winner via a random drawing and announce it sometime in the afternoon.

One winner will have a copy of Dissidia: Final Fantasy sent to their address, using over-night shipping, worth approximately $50.

Last edited:

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Moderator
Rupees
My favourite was Final Fantasy 9. I just liked the story and art style, it reminded me of the older SNES ones. That being said, I've never played FFVII or FFVIII very much.

Logan

Administrator
Rupees
Although I've only beaten a handful, my favorite was probably FFVI. The characters were cool, the combat was fun, and the story wasn't too nutty. Plus the music was totally kickass.

H

heyguys

<div class="bbWrapper">my favurite ff was ff8 cuz it had the cool characters and i lioved the endign ^^</div>

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Moderator
Rupees
I'm playing through Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time (phew, thats a long title) right now, and its pretty great, but the wifi is always super laggy.

Logan

Administrator
Rupees
In my spare time (shitting) I've been playing crisis core. It's fun but all the characters pretty much annoy the shit out of me.

ginrai

Deku Scrub
Rupees
haha...i played thru crisis core and love most parts of it. only hope more psp games are made tis way.

however, the most annoying part abt crisis core is the stupid "slot machine" thingy to activate powers. its super annoying, super random, and super chaotic...wonder which is the genius that tot of the system -_-'''