Wilfred (TV Show)

rman

The Grapist!!
Mar 8, 2011
Elijah Wood attempts suicide with what he thinks is anti-anxiety medicine and then meets his hot neighbor woman. He ends up watching her dog which he sees as a man dressed in a dog suit.

This show is funny. There's something special about a man/dog who has a bong that's made out of an old Gatorade bottle and bangs a giant stuffed teddy bear.

I give it 4 out of 5 jars of peanut butter!!

God bless FX for shows like this and Sunny!!

WilfredElijaWood.jpg

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I'm glad someone finally explained this because I saw ads and had no fucking clue what this show was about.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
It looks fucking stupid, but it's actually a really funny show.

rman

The Grapist!!
Mar 8, 2011
A coworker told me about the show describing the first 2 episodes in tears while I stared blankly at him saying it sounded absolutely retarded. Then I downloaded the first 2 episodes and was hooked. The concept sounds like doo doo, but watching a dog get high and manipulate a sheepish guy into getting his way is hilarious. The first 4 are up on hulu. Give it a shot if you wanna try something new for the summer.

rman

The Grapist!!
Mar 8, 2011
Bittorrent still is or does Canada frown on that too?

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
meh, if I was going to give this a try I wouldn't actually bother downloading, I'd just stream from some other site.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Not really, but I managed to string up a pretty long cable that is connected to a modem in Maine.

rman

The Grapist!!
Mar 8, 2011
14.4 or does it manage 56K? And if you can get some ISDN.....woooo, you'd be cookin!!