Why won't my gamercard update?

DragonusDarque

Deku Scrub
Dec 3, 2011
I use my gamercard for a few websites and noticed that it doesn't seem to be updating. The PS3 part doesn't show the correct games played (I played two games after Dragon Age that are not shown here). The 360 part is worse. It shows only my gamerscore (which is incorrect, as it is off by about 100) and shows no game history underneath it, and doesn't show my gamerpic next to the 360 console at the top anymore (which has not changed since I first generated the gamercard).
How often does it update, and is there something wrong with the 360 part? It worked fine when I first generated it, and for awhile after that, but now both sections are wrong.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Updates run every hour. Xbox seems to be having some problems on their end, so unfortunately there isn't much I can do about that.

The PS3 seems sporadic sometimes - has the PS3 part ever worked for you?

DragonusDarque

Deku Scrub
Dec 3, 2011
Both parts worked fine when I first got it, but now mine looks just like yours. I put it in my sig, so you can see what I mean (didn't think of that before, cuz I am a "duh" sometimes).

Signature didn't show up for some reason, so I pasted it below:

Last edited:

DragonusDarque

Deku Scrub
Dec 3, 2011
Actually, both worked fine when I first got it, but now mine looks exactly like yours. This seems to happen everywhere. This is actually the third gamertag generated I have used in the last 3 months, cuz none of them update (though, this is the only one that is part of a forum group).

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Xbox had to have changed something because their official cards still don't pull correctly.

DragonusDarque

Deku Scrub
Dec 3, 2011
Okay. That sorta explains the X-Box ones, but what about my PS3 section being wrong? It doesn't show my most played games, and the trophies is off by a few.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
When I use both API's to look up your PSN, the last game played for both is Dragon Age.

Perhaps you need to sync trophies? Other than that, I'm not entirely sure as the two API's I have, were made by entirely different people and use different ways to retrieve the information. I wouldn't think both would be wrong in the same exact way.

DragonusDarque

Deku Scrub
Dec 3, 2011
I don't know what APIs are, but the last game I played was actually Marvel Pinball (gotta love the PS Plus freebies!). I know I have synced them since getting my gamercard from here, but I will try again later today.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
My Xbox stuff showed up again today and all I did was play Mass Effect 2 last night.

WUT.

DragonusDarque

Deku Scrub
Dec 3, 2011
That's odd. I was playing Saints Row 3 and Skyrim last night, and even some MW3. My still isn't changing. And, my PS3 info still hasn't updated. I haven't played Dragon Age all month. Been playing DCUO, Arkham City, and some Arcade and PSone classics. Even generating a new card doesn't work. At first I though it might be because the games are new and maybe the site didn't have the icons yet, but the gamerscore isn't even right, and my gamerpic still doesn't show, so I don't think that is the problem.

Last edited:

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
All images come from xbox/ps3 site. The xbox one is especially weird to me as it's not even showing a border around the avatars, which is on this server.

I will look into this more.

DragonusDarque

Deku Scrub
Dec 3, 2011
Thanks, Travis. it's odd. Yours and mine show no icons in gamerscore area or gamerpic for 360, but Logan's shows everything. Maybe it is something in my profile settings or something?