Who would win?

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
Each post has a person vs a person (video game characters included) and the following post chooses who would win based on their opinion and why the person would win

Ill start

Duke Nukem vs. Arnold Schwarzenegger

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
i cant get on it cause im not a senior member so i started one that i can post in

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Duke Nukem vs. Arnold Schwarzenegger

Arnorld offers Duke a whore, which Duke gladly accepts. Turned out the whore had AIDS, and Duke dies a horrible painful death.

WINNER: Arnold

Dave vs. Ubertrance

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
5506151575_132af7e3fd.jpg

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
Dave would win
He would offer me food and I would choke on it

Mario
vs Sonic

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Mario would hit sonic in the face with a lead pipe.

Winner: Mario

Ronald McDonald VS Colonel Sanders

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Even though Dave is right, this thread has already happpened to great effect, I feel reborn...like a phoenix rising from the ashes! The king of PVP is reborn!

I'M BACK BABY!

frank_costanza.png

I'll answer this in a sec.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
Lets find out
[video=youtube;ixgjBfITrYI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixgjBfITrYI[/video]

Rosie O'Donnell vs Kirstie Alley
(The Big Bitch Bash-a-thon)

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Lets find out
[video=youtube;ixgjBfITrYI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixgjBfITrYI[/video]

Rosie O'Donnell vs Kirstie Alley
(The Big Bitch Bash-a-thon)

They both start arguing, but get tired quickly and decide to go get something to eat. When they get out on the street they feel an unusual presence. Suddenly, out of nowhere, comes THE RUSSIAN! He quickly disposes of them.

Winner:
51.jpg

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Is this Super Smash Bros Brawl Link!? Because that Link sucks!

and is this FF7 cloud or post FF7 cloud where they decided to make him EMO!?

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Omg...I typed up such an awesome post and accidentally searched for Haggar on Google image search and it erased it...

Fuck this thread.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Link is basically standing around due to his game being in a perpetual state of limbo. Cloud is being his usual mopey self and decided to shuffle his ass over to the Haywood Mall and go shopping at hot topic. Little did Cloud know that Link was also there and just bought the last "Transformers 3" t-shirt. Infuriated, Cloud sets his sights on Link and begins to give chase. Link manages to hookshot over a long line of people that Cloud tries to bowl through. Upon scattering the people and losing his balance, Cloud looks up to see that he has actually ran into a group of people waiting in line to meet none other than RIC FLAIR. Realizing his mistake, Cloud makes a break for it. Ric, being as deliberate and fair as he could, lets forth a mighty "HEY YOU! FAT BOY WITH THE BIG SWORD! ASSUME THE POSITION!" Cloud continues to run. Ric lets forth his final warning, a thunderous ASSUME! THE POSITION! FATBOY! Once again, Cloud fails to heed the warning and runs as fast as humanly possible in the other direction. Afterwards, Cloud checks over his shoulder to make sure he's escaped, and satisfied with the lack of stylin' and profilin' behind him, he returns his gaze forward. However, the only image he saw as he peered forward was...

:cadillac:

Ric lets forth a mighty "WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" the force of which was so strong that it disintegrated all of Cloud's skin. Skinless, Cloud just stands there helplessly as Ric delivers a knife hand chop so powerful that it not only reduces Cloud to subatomic particles, but it creates a cataclysm so massive that it takes out 100 city blocks.

Afterwards, Ric Flair and Magneto stop by Sbarro's and have a couple of slices of pizza.

Winner: THE NAAAAAAAAAAAAATURE BOY! :woo:

garrusme3.jpg

Garrus

VS

haggar0106-610.jpg

Mayor Mike Haggar

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Wait wait wait, this is sacrilege. The PVP thread ended April 23, 2009 at approximately 1:11 AM.

Logan said:
Dwight is talking to the bears guys about the threat that bears pose to America. Ric Flair descends to Earth which causes an impact that can only be described as cataclysmic. After the dust clears, Flair takes a deep breath and lets forth a colossal "WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" The warcry is so powerful that it destroys the Earth and all planets around it. What happened to the moon you ask? The force of the WOOOO quickly encased the Moon, and sensing that their death was imminent, Liam Neeson delivered a mighty throat chop so powerful that it made the entire universe collapse upon itself thus killing everyone who wasn't on the Moon and ending the PVP thread forever.

THE END.

:woo:

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
lmao. Seriously. You waited roughly half a year to answer my PVP, and it ended that way.

I can't touch such holy ground. Even though these threads are the best.