WHATS WRONG WITH TARVIS

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Tarvis goin 2 doctor cuz for past 4 months I haven't had a good night sleep because my back freaks out and feels like it wants to snap in half.

Pain in back has been getting worse, and now joints in arm/back/shoulders/knees pop and grind a LOT.

SO WHAT CAN IT BE?!

STRESS?! LYME DISEASE?! AIDS?!

GUESS!

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
Let's hope for a disease that means no more working, at least temporarily

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
Neither do I! And I owe like 8k in medical bills because of some stupid wreck I had last year.

:great:

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
I have no insurance either, but any expensive shit gets covered under financial aid because I don't make enough money!

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
Financial Aid WOT?! Only financial aid I heard about is from school. Can I get this in SC?

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
Maybe you need a new mattress.

Seriously. You spend 8 hours (on average) a night on your mattress, it could be fucking up your back.

Try going to a mattress store and laying in all the beds and see how your back feels.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I'm totally serious when I say this, but try smoking some marijuana before going to bed. Best sleep ever, my friend, especially when you are experiencing pain.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I still say you got some problems with that SCIATIC NERVE. Especially when u feel that shit in ur leg too.

Everything else I attribute to boneitis.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Maybe you need a new mattress.

Seriously. You spend 8 hours (on average) a night on your mattress, it could be fucking up your back.

Try going to a mattress store and laying in all the beds and see how your back feels.

Bought new mattress and frame.

Ain't that!

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Health wise, how do you live? I mean, I know we joke around about each other being fatasses, but it's a serious matter when you're always in pain and it hurts to do anything.

How much you exercise/workout/eat all plays a factor in everything, more so in some people than others. There might be something bigger that's wrong, but I think in the long run with things, that contributes to how someone feels as much as anything.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Accordin to their scale, I've lost almost 10 pounds since I started my diet a few weeks ago. great.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
More and more turkey sandwich