What Game Are You Currently Playing?

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
i'm going back to where it all began now and playing all the zelda games i missed. first up: the legend of zelda. downloaded on the wii virtual console today and started playing. man i forgot how simple games were back then. i'm hitting all the buttons to see what they do and forgot there were only two on the nes controller.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Right now I'm playing a lot of Starbound, and a bit of Tropico 4 and AC Black Flag. And some little iPad games to fill in the gaps, mostly the Simpson Tapped Out game.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Oh yeah and I'm not really playing anything. Messing around in Human Revolution a bit. Waiting for Lightning Returns and The Last of Us DLC to come out.

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
i am playing and have been for the past 4 years, THE LEAGUE OF LEGENDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Oh yeah and I'm not really playing anything. Messing around in Human Revolution a bit. Waiting for Lightning Returns and The Last of Us DLC to come out.

ANOTHER DEUS EX FAN!

:happypuppy:

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Helllls yeah

Right meow I'm playing Dead Rising 3 and waiting for Thief to come out

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Adventure of Link is hard as shit. LoZ may be just a bit harder because it never gives you any clues and it leaves out important information about the candle's functionality. And Second Quest is just stupid.

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
im using a walkthrough because i aint got time to figure shit out. but its one of those games where u can play for hours and not accomplish anything. literally

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Finally picked up GTA V, so I'm currently playing:
GTA V
Pokemon Black
SimCity
NHL 14

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Nothing, until I get back from Chicago and I can play the HD remake of Final Fantasy X

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Hey that Ground Zeroes comes out next week too. I guess I'll get the PS3 version. And finish it in 2 hours. Hey-o.

TBH I'm not really bothered about the length. It's pretty cheap (£20), and considering the replayability and huge production values, y'know, it's not that bad. But then I kind of have a lot of disposable income.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Finally part of the next gen wave.
Titanfall and Dead Rising. Both are fantastic, but some new games are going to be refreshing.

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
i dont think theres anything coming out that would make me get a next gen console in possibly the next 2 years

i take that back...arkham knight is only next gen :cry:

Last edited:

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I have a PS4 and it's game selection so far makes me want to PUKE. Dead Nation is kinda nifty though. Otherwise I just play NBA 2k14 because nothing else to play - or I just stare at weird people playing their PS4 through that Playroom app. HOURS OF ENTERTAINMENT!

Such a shame PS3 getting all these games now because I believe the PS3 and PS4 controllers are on the complete opposite side of the spectrum for me as far as how much I like a controller. With FFX HD coming out tonight, I guess I will be further forced to use the atrocious dualshock 3 - or the VITA (lol).