What Game Are You Currently Playing?

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
just beat bulletstorm. that game was awesome. now moving onto dead space 2. wife's out of town and just bought a case of beer. its gonna be a long nite killing necromorphs.

edit: oh im also playing syphon filter: dark mirror on my psp when im bored too. dont ask me why.

macandy13

Deku Scrub
Jul 8, 2011
Scrappy DS2 is a great game its best once you manage to get the foam cannon (I think thats what it's called:L) and SuperAfroBoy, Gothic 4 is brilliant bit confusing at times but once you get into it its really enjoyable, might download the first three from Steam :)

Etryus

Deku Scrub
Mar 21, 2011
Infamous. Two more trophies to go to unlock platinium. With a bit of luck I'll finish it tomorrow. I have to finish it tomorrow because on monday I have to start Castlevania:LoS. I waited too long to play this game.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
360:
Dynasty Warriors 6
Whatever Im feeling like at the moment

PC:
Champions Online
some Team Fortress 2

PS2:
Okage: Shadow King
Dark Cloud
.hack part 1
Xenosaga part 1

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
I always hated that damn temple!

It doesn't matter how many times you play it, you still never get good at it!

The water temple that is.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
well hay new frand

i've been playing too much persona 3 portable the past couple of days!

TalesOfPants

Project DIVA
Mar 23, 2011
well hay new frand

i've been playing too much persona 3 portable the past couple of days!

Persona 3 Portable gives me the biggest boner. My God I love the Persona games.

I've been playing Fallout: New Vegas DLC (Old World Blues is some of the best DLC for any game ever).
Espgaluda II (Imported Shmup for the 360, awesome).
Ryu ga Gotoku: Of the End (Imported PS3 game which is a zombie spinoff of the Yakuza series. Fucking awesome).
Hatsune Miku Project DIVA 2nd (Imported music game for the PSP starring Hatsune Miku. I'm completely addicted to it).

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
Persona 3 Portable gives me the biggest boner. My God I love the Persona games.

I've been playing Fallout: New Vegas DLC (Old World Blues is some of the best DLC for any game ever).
Espgaluda II (Imported Shmup for the 360, awesome).
Ryu ga Gotoku: Of the End (Imported PS3 game which is a zombie spinoff of the Yakuza series. Fucking awesome).
Hatsune Miku Project DIVA 2nd (Imported music game for the PSP starring Hatsune Miku. I'm completely addicted to it).

This is my first Persona game! :ewps:
I LUH Project Diva!

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
Persona 3 Portable gives me the biggest boner.

j7569y.jpg

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
If you're not in a zen-like state of concentration on the crapper, you're doin it wrong.

A matter of fact, the only time i've perfected something on EBA or Project Diva is on the shitter.

Bottom line:

Dumping Rules.