Welcome New Friends!

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
Hello there!

Let me guide you around!

:jay: This is me. My head is a reflective surface that causes permanent blindess if you stare at it for too long, and I LOVE ME SOME GUNS GAWT DAMNIT

:kinghumpty: This is Logan. He sits at home all day and tells us how stupid we are for doing stuff with our lives

:ryu: This is Bronson. Self explanatory.

:dwi: This is Chris. He may weigh as much as a freight train, but he's a skilled insult assassin so watch what you post as he may try to twist it and use it against you.

:andrew: This is Andrew. The internet Rage Machine. You could set his dog on fire and punch his mother in the ovaries and he'd pat you on the back telling you how good of a guy you are. Steal his Halo kill, he'll hang you from a tree

:corgi: This is Bayli. She's the token cute one. She knows pretty much any internet meme/reference you could ever think of, and is sort of an Indiana Jones of the internet. She goes where others simply won't go in the name of discovery.

:donald: This is David. he loves caviar, fine wines, and walking on poor people. He's also mah BES FRAND

:dizzy: This is Travis. He runs the site and tells us all we should kill ourselves disguised as an irritable dog.

:nofun: This is Siren. She may seem like a sweetheart on the surface, but in real life she steals the souls of the living while you are sleeping. Be vigilant and you won't fall to her schemes.

:mormonjesus: NO, THIS ISN'T JESUS. This is SuperAfroBoy, the hairy ass stoner canadian.

:vader: The newest addition to the GH family is Josh, or Ubertrance. On a scale from 0 to 10, this badass mofo gets at least a 370. He breathes excellence so hard that it's currently being used as sonar to drill for oil in the Pacific Ocean.

Did I miss anyone?

ANYWAY, WAZZZZZUP
:butcher:
someone sticky this

Last edited by a moderator:

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
Thank you! And welcome new friends!

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Wow, that post is a thing of beauty. Whoever made that must be a genius. He probably also loves shooters and has no hair!

LordDVS

Game Connoisseur
Mar 3, 2011
I like this. Very thorough! I guess you guys have a very tight-knit community here. I like it already!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
welcome aboard! keep up the good work and you might be featured in this terrible post one day!

:francis:

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I would also like to point out that mormon jesus is actually a pretty accurate visual depiction of me, also nice konami code!

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
I'd like to add to this sticky that we tend to get off topic in threads 99% of the time.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
Roffle.

Nico, is your avatar a picture of the SIM you made of me?

LordDVS

Game Connoisseur
Mar 3, 2011
I feel welcomed. Also sticky. I don't know who to blame for that.
There's not nearly enough of this going on in the world today.
The welcome part. I'm sticky enough as is on a daily basis. That may be a personal problem though...

Barbs

Biri
Mar 5, 2011
Actually, Siren that's just a random firefighter in the park running with a platter of raw hamburger. If you'll recall, it's the burger emergency from the first Sims story I wrote about Rachel Zoe.

FiOth

Dedicated Gamer
May 10, 2011
Awesome OP, I loled! :D

The site is fantastic people, slick and clean.

Populate it, I will!