Website Add-on Suggestions

wh1t3 t1gg3r

Hardcore Gamer
Jun 4, 2011
I went on gamehounds.com or w/e it is and i noticed one thing about the site that i really liked about it that this site did not have. I seen that they have awards, and constent tounaments, although they do not have the cool arecade or gamercards, I think you guys should add that to the site because that would make the game more fun. Like I had in my other thread I suggested some arcade games and super afro boy helped me out by giving the games and the password to make it easier on Travis, hopefully he will add that sometime cause although we have an arcade playing 5 old arcade games gets a little old. :worry: So i just wanted to give some constructive critism to help you guys out. Hopefully it is good enough to the point that you guys can add it or at least think about it

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I always thought the little achievement things on XH were kind of neat and I know we had something like that just a while ago. I dunno, kind of a way to reward loyal members and the such and let some people at least have a sense of some seniority.

Main problem is that they aren't automatic to my recollection, meaning someone has to be in charge of "giving out" awards. I'd be happy to do that and I'm sure bayli would make some images for it if at all possible.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
I always thought the little achievement things on XH were kind of neat and I know we had something like that just a while ago. I dunno, kind of a way to reward loyal members and the such and let some people at least have a sense of some seniority.

Main problem is that they aren't automatic to my recollection, meaning someone has to be in charge of "giving out" awards. I'd be happy to do that and I'm sure bayli would make some images for it if at all possible.

Yea, they are not automatic

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I'd be cool with helping out with achievements in whatever way I can, it seems like a could be a cool idea, especially if we have weird / silly achievements too. I don't really have any input on tournaments, since I don't play online, but it seems like we have a pretty small member pool to have tournaments often.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
The achievement whatever I have on here are automatic, I just never got around to adding any more.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Can we add a digital rogaine dispenser?

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
TheSnackFairy.jpg

wh1t3 t1gg3r

Hardcore Gamer
Jun 4, 2011
Hey Logan since I wanted to join the site as a staff member before and it was my idead I would love to do it if you will let me. That would be cool, if you say it is ok I will start thinking of the awards, run them by you, and have it so that people will be able to submit for them, and if they are able, I will give them out. Wow this sounds like fun please let me do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Hey Logan since I wanted to join the site as a staff member before and it was my idead I would love to do it if you will let me. That would be cool, if you say it is ok I will start thinking of the awards, run them by you, and have it so that people will be able to submit for them, and if they are able, I will give them out. Wow this sounds like fun please let me do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feel free to come up with any ideas for awards, but as for being a "staff" member, it's not really up to me. I'm just kind of the eyes and ears so to speak, this is strictly Travis' site, especially when it comes to decisions such as these.

I'd imagine Bayli and I would be more than capable of creating/handing out awards. Thanks for the enthusiasm though.

wh1t3 t1gg3r

Hardcore Gamer
Jun 4, 2011
But ill be good i promise, im always on the site, i get on it every day, and i advertise on xbox and on other sites, i think i would be good for it too.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Eh, I'm trying to make it clear that it's not up to me, this should be addressed to Travis. Moreover, you should probably just PM one of us or use the chat function for something like this.

That being said, I feel that we're adequately staffed right now considering the size and activities of the site/forum. Once again though, the decision is Travis' and not mine, so feel free to run it by him.