Top Dogs is here.

TD

The Chairman
Sep 28, 2010
Hello everyone, I am Top Dogs (Top Dogs 360 Gamertag on Live). I ran into Travis from Vbul.org and seen this site. I am into family,sports, and gaming. I actually run a site that relates to gaming too. www.xboxhounds.com

Look forward to meeting the active members of gamerhandles soon.

TD

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
Well howdy TD.

What's your take on global warming?

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Oh yeah, hey new guy! All you need to know about me is I'm the "Hairy Canadian" of this here board, and I've also just recently had a vasectomy.

Also, Vertical Bacon Sandwich.

TD

The Chairman
Sep 28, 2010
Hello All. Merge double posts is a mod (for the user above who asked)

Global Warming- Its a problem and I do my part to conserve enegry but I'm not one of those green police or anything like that.

Vertical Bacon Sandwich? So you guys are why the demand of Pork Bellies is so high and, bacon is incredibly expensive right now.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Did you know that if you sprinkle bacon bits on a piece of bacon you can travel through time?

It's a tasty time-space continuum.

TD

The Chairman
Sep 28, 2010
Did you know that if you sprinkle bacon bits on a piece of bacon you can travel through time?

It's a tasty time-space continuum.

LOL and I see House approves too!;)

TD

The Chairman
Sep 28, 2010
Wow, House is one of my top 5 TV shows.

Lost
Law & Order CI/SVU
The Big Bang Theory
House
The Event (verdicts still out)

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
House got too dramatic. As in the drama was supposed to revolve around the cases and House's general disregard for emotion instead of "who's fucking who" on House's team.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I say married with children/seinfeld should top everyones favorite tv show list

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
House used to be awesome. But it's slowly turned into a slightly less shitty version of Grey's Anatomy and become a "LOL HEY YOU FUCKING HER?! KEWL!" HIGH FIVE. Dumb.