The Theories

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I always thought that Squall is dead one was pretty neat. Makes the game slightly less shitty.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
You've never heard of the Zelda split timeline theory? It's pretty widley accepted.

EDIT: And according to the article, it's been confirmed by Miyamoto. I didn't know that.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Only from AVGN. What do I give a shit about timeline in Zelda games, it makes no sense in their own games!

I mean in Ocarina of Time, you defeat Ganon in the future, Zelda sends you back.. where Ganon is ruling Hyrule again. Have fun Link, you prick!

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
i still didn't read the article, too busy with stupid work.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
s'okay, tarv fixed it for you. oh, and i read the article and the original theories one it linked to as well. good stuff.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
SIREN I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW YOUR FONT COLOR IS FUCKING UP THE PROGRESS OF THE NEW SIGNATURE SCRIPT ARGHGHBGHGHGHGH

I just thought I would let you know.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
s'okay, tarv fixed it for you. oh, and i read the article and the original theories one it linked to as well. good stuff.

I was really intrigued by the FFVII one because it gave me hope and made me less sad about Aeriths death, but the one about FFVIII rocked my fucking world. Especially because I'm playing through it for the first time currently.

SIREN I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW YOUR FONT COLOR IS FUCKING UP THE PROGRESS OF THE NEW SIGNATURE SCRIPT ARGHGHBGHGHGHGH

I just thought I would let you know.

What? Why? I can change it if you would like me to. I only chose this one because Jay stole the regular red color, and it's easier for me to distinguish posts when everyone is in a different color. Doesn't he know that red is MY signature color? FFS

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
wrong red, but no dont change it, i gotta figure it out or ill just change it myself

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
The FF theories mean nothing to me because I've only really played the SNES ones and FFIX.

Also, I say "kk" all the time at work. One of our regional network admins calls me the "kk" guy. I think it's because he can't remember my actual name.

TalesOfPants

Project DIVA
Mar 23, 2011
The FF theories mean nothing to me because I've only really played the SNES ones and FFIX.

Also, I say "kk" all the time at work. One of our regional network admins calls me the "kk" guy. I think it's because he can't remember my actual name.

I dub thee, "Special K"

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
You're a guy and you say "kk"?

You're adorable!

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Well, I don't "say" it, but I type it. A lot. That is pretty much all I use for confirmation.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
Well start saying it!

Record yourself saying it, and post it here!