The Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Giveaway Thread!

illLiterate609

Deku Scrub
Rupees
My Marvel vs Capcom team

My team would consist or deadpool, x-23, and dante.

Deadpool: His move set is crazy. He has a dragon punch his ultra combo uses the health bar to hit his opponent and he freakin moonwalks not to mention i just want to hear all the funny crazy talk that he does so well.

X-23: I was kinda skeptical when they included her in here i thought it was just an excuse to put another wolverine in here again but when i seen her in action i was very impressed. She is crazy fast and she seems to have good combos so im excited to experiment with her...nudge nudge lol;)

Dante: For one i FREAKING love the devil may cry series and seeing dante in this game was probly the most exciting addition for me. Then i saw some of the moves and the combos he could do and i was sold. I also wanna get to mastering him early because i know hes goin to be a favorite for serious competitors and i dont wanna get whopped that bad online....

Now if i was to win(two fingers crossed) i would like to get it for ps3 or 360....lol i would just like to get it

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Rupees

Deadpool: His move set is crazy. He has a dragon punch his ultra combo uses the health bar to hit his opponent and he freakin moonwalks not to mention i just want to hear all the funny crazy talk that he does so well.

X-23: I was kinda skeptical when they included her in here i thought it was just an excuse to put another wolverine in here again but when i seen her in action i was very impressed. She is crazy fast and she seems to have good combos so im excited to experiment with her...nudge nudge lol;)

Dante: For one i FREAKING love the devil may cry series and seeing dante in this game was probly the most exciting addition for me. Then i saw some of the moves and the combos he could do and i was sold. I also wanna get to mastering him early because i know hes goin to be a favorite for serious competitors and i dont wanna get whopped that bad online....

Now if i was to win(two fingers crossed) i would like to get it for ps3 or 360....lol i would just like to get it
CONGRATS, YOU WIN!

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Rupees

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Rupees
I love it when mods delete the bots comments and not mine so I look like I'm necro-posting in a topic with something completely off the wall.

Not that that happened here...