Nov 10, 2003
lmfao

[video=youtube;bl5SaNBjLhg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl5SaNBjLhg[/video]

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
Legend of Korra (Season 1)
15/10
Going into to this I knew about the story. I have seen many posts and pictures of the show from around various sites. But seeing the pics doesn't hold a candle to the actual show. It truly was a great experience. It was a lot more serious this time around which I loved. Everything is straight to the point and well written. With the main cast being young adults; it was easy to connect situations they had with my own. But with the serious moments come the funny reaction faces and jokes aimed at kids. Though these were apparent though out the 12 episodes, I was not bothered by them in the slightest. The build up to the season finale was great, a lot of tension and creepy moments to keep you guessing. The Finale was the icing on the awesome cake. So much happens in the last episode that it makes you wonder what exactly is going to come next.

Overall I strongly recommend Legend of Korra. It truly is a great show and Im glad I took half the day to watch it all though.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
one piece: unmeasurable entertainment/10

DO YOU LIKE PIRATES? THEN WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING IT

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Because I do not want to read and from what Ive heard, the Japanese version is far superior

shakinthathead.gif

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
Because I do not want to read and from what Ive heard, the Japanese version is far superior

well there's an uncut version of the dub (if you mean you don't want to read subtitles) but the dub isn't good. then again i'm an anime snob and can barely tolerate any kind of dubbing anymore

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
the problem I come across (at least from what Ive noticed) is that the JP version talks so fast that the subs go fast and I cant keep up

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
Legend of Korra (Season 1)
15/10
Going into to this I knew about the story. I have seen many posts and pictures of the show from around various sites. But seeing the pics doesn't hold a candle to the actual show. It truly was a great experience. It was a lot more serious this time around which I loved. Everything is straight to the point and well written. With the main cast being young adults; it was easy to connect situations they had with my own. But with the serious moments come the funny reaction faces and jokes aimed at kids. Though these were apparent though out the 12 episodes, I was not bothered by them in the slightest. The build up to the season finale was great, a lot of tension and creepy moments to keep you guessing. The Finale was the icing on the awesome cake. So much happens in the last episode that it makes you wonder what exactly is going to come next.

Overall I strongly recommend Legend of Korra. It truly is a great show and Im glad I took half the day to watch it all though.

finale was written terribly and was way too fast paced. the series doesnt live up to the original. still enjoyed it though

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
the problem I come across (at least from what Ive noticed) is that the JP version talks so fast that the subs go fast and I cant keep up

Yeah they do kinda talk fast, but since it's a shounen series there's so much action going on that it didn't bother me too badly!

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
MGS4: 9.5/10

Incredible game. Story was too focus on fan service ( I knew that going into it), but gameplay was in-freaking-credible. Returning to Shadow Moses and the fist fight with Ocelot are some of the best video game moments I've ever experienced. I still have to give the nod to MGS3 as far as the best game in the series is concerned, but this isn't far off by any means.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Completely agree. 3 is the only great standalone story, the rest are so convoluted.

4 has the best gameplay though.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
I'd also like to compliment Kojima Productions for taking one of gaming's biggest pussies and turning him into the ultimate badass.

raiden-metal-gear-solid-rising-pic.jpg

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Devil-May-Cry-adds-HD-bonus-content-6K1C47NF-x-large.jpg

DEVIL MAY CRY HD COLLECTION
8/10. Buy it

Individual breakdown:

Devil May Cry HD - 7.5/10 A fun action game that admittedly shows its age. Good for a playthrough, but I don't think I'll be going back for seconds any time soon.
Devil May Cry 2 HD - 4/10 Just as terrible as you remember (Why they even included this in the package is beyond me).
Devil May Cry 3 HD - 9.5/10 One of the best action games ever made, DMC3 alone is worth the price of admission. It's just as fun as ever, providing a steep challenge backed up by awesome gameplay. It's also the Special Edition of DMC3, meaning it includes extra boss fights and the ability to play as Vergil. PLAY THIS GAME

Andrew

Internet Rage Machine
Feb 7, 2007
My review of the first two episodes of Game of Thrones:
[video=youtube;vldh7oQD-a4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vldh7oQD-a4[/video]

Not a bad show, but seriously out of 2 hours, 45 minutes were people banging each other. Also I wished they'd of explained better the overall story of the show. You have to pick up the underline story as the show goes on.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
ARE WE TALKIN ABOUT A LITTLE BOOM BOOM!?

[video=youtube;X8oF7QGPF4E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8oF7QGPF4E[/video]