The Game of the Year 2010 Giveaway Thread!

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
hey, i was at eb games today and saw ME2 for $20. i was gonna buy it, but then i was like eh fuck it, and got some KFC instead.

Logan

Original poster
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I would call you a stupid FUNGO but I will wait and ask you what you got at KFC

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Spicy big crunch, poutine w/ crispy fries, medium drink w/ no ice, and a couple snackers.

also, [email protected] firefox for not recognizing poutine as a legitimate word.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
I liked New Vegas
but there are so many bugs in it that a bug zapper would die trying to kill them all

Logan

Original poster
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
lol I didn't really encounter many bugs. Andrew on the other hand has had his save rendered useless not once, but twice by bugs!

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
I didn't come across any bugs, but the game can really fuck you over. So, we all know Boone hates the Khans, and as soon as he joins you he just starts dominating them. Only problem is, they fucking hate you, so you're banished as soon as he starts shooting. But you have to go through the Khans to complete the main mission (at least if you're working with Mr.House) because Caesar has the chip. So, I go and just kill every single Khan in the entire game, because there isn't anything else I can do. So, several big missions are an AUTO FAIL, and I later find out that Caesar had the chip, and his body disappeared. So, I had to load a file from the middle of the game, do it all over, and this time loot his body to find the chip. It'd be nice if, you know, the game warned you that Boone will just start zapping a key cog of the game before he joins you.

That, and the game is OVER once you beat the main quest.

Logan

Original poster
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Dude the best part of that game was when I walked up into Caesar's tent and started stompin shit. Caesar ran after me and that Veronica girl literally walked up behind him and PUNCHED HIS HEAD OFF. Then it did that slow mo thing and his head was just drifting towards the screen with this angry face on it.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vWID_1vAJFU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vWID_1vAJFU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

gatorgalen

Deku Sprout
Dec 17, 2010
Black Ops

Like everyone else, I'd like to play Call of Duty; Black Ops but being a poor graduate student can't afford to just buy games.

chromiumman

Deku Sprout
Dec 17, 2010
i'd love a copy of mass effect 2, i don't have one as i'm poor. or cheap. i'm not sure which, but it's one or the other.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
You guys should give me Little Big Planet because I never got to play it and because you guys love me so much. My buddy Mike tells me that I would enjoy it muchly, and he also thinks you guys should give it to me. I would even play it with you guys if you wanted to like, be my frand. I also need this game because after I beat the final boss in 3D Dot Heroes, I'll have nothing left to play.

*sad puppy eyes*

surfsidescooby

Deku Sprout
Dec 17, 2010
I wanted to try Sonic Colors for the Wii. I am a Mario fan from way back but have not gotten a chance to buy it yet with it being so close to Christmas. Thanks!!

Logan

Original poster
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
You guys should give me Little Big Planet because I never got to play it and because you guys love me so much. My buddy Mike tells me that I would enjoy it muchly, and he also thinks you guys should give it to me. I would even play it with you guys if you wanted to like, be my frand. I also need this game because after I beat the final boss in 3D Dot Heroes, I'll have nothing left to play.

*sad puppy eyes*

woman you need mass effect 2

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
I thought you said 3 was coming out for PS3?

Buy it for me, I'll play it with you!

If it's one of "those" kind of games.

*looks around*

DOUBLE DREAM HANDS!