The Game of the Year 2010 Giveaway Thread!

Discussion in 'Events' started by Logan, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Logan

Logan Administrator

Hey guys, to celebrate the Holidays and another year in the world of gaming, we're going to be releasing some content based on what we believe are the highlights of this year. Since there were so many good games that came out this year, it wouldn't be hard to believe that we all missed out on a couple. So that's why we're gonna give you a chance to rectify that just in time for Christmas!

All you have to do is write a short paragraph in this thread about a game that came out this year that you wanted to try and why you didn't get a chance to play it. On Dec. 19th, we'll randomly pick one of these entries and send you that game overnight so you don't miss out! As with our others, you must be at least 18 years old to enter and it's only open to residents of the US and Canada (excluding Quebec).

Also, don't forget to check the main site for all of our year of 2010 goodness! Good luck!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

2. Bronson

Bronson I'll need a badge.

I wanted to play Arkham Asylum, but someone never let me borrow it!

3. Logan

Logan Administrator

that game didnt come out this year for shit

4. Bronson

Irrelevant!

5. SuperAfroBoy

SuperAfroBoy Vertical Bacon Sandwich Super Moderator

I wanted to play Fable III, it looks pretty sweet and I've loved what I've played of the series so far. But, I have a family, responsibilities, blah blah blah, and miscellaneous other things that suck away all of my monies. Stupid family (I kid, I love 'em of course). But yeah, Fable III.

6. TD

TD The Chairman

Handles, thanks for the email. Here goes.

I wanted to try out Record of Agarest War. Never got around to it with the mass influx of games that came out this year. I consider myself a gamerscore whore for the most part and at the same time I'm a RPG lover. (Growing up with the Final Fantasy's on NES, and SNES did that.) Those two combinations make it tough to play the most of the new games. Record of Agarest War is a JRPG similar to Final Fantasy Tactics with a few catches. First off you play through 5 generations (chapters) and each new chapter starts with your offspring. During the game you will have ladies that follow you around and the won who you have the highest bond with at the end of the chapter with you mate with and have offspring. (All the ladies have enormous boobs Too! FTW, but wait don't all Video game female characters have big boobs?) Your offspring's power is based on the bond of his parents, but you keep all items, powers, abilities from generation to generation (Thank Goodness). Record of Agarest War states it has over 100 hours of gameplay. Yep since I don't have 100 hours to designate to one game I will go back to playing Megamind, Backyard Sports: Rookie Rush, and CSI: Fatal Conspiracy for another 3000 gamerscore points this week.

Editing my game because Gamefly sent me Agarest of War. I thought about taking it out of my queue but never got around to it I guess.

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit (Xbox 360)
    I never got to play this game because it came out in November and by November I am always trying to get things caught up from Christmas shopping, to higher gas bill from winter, and less hours at my work in the winter. I love me some racing games and have heard nothing but good things from this game. I loved Shift, Undercover, Carbon, and Most Wanted. Not so much Prostreet but I think this one Hot Pursuit is more like Most Wanted. I also want it because I will never have a bugatti in real life so I over compensate in video games.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2010
  7. Bayli

Bayli Weeaboo Queen Senior Member

I wanna play Blazblue: Continuum Shift because I like fighting games and it reminds me of Guilty Gear and that's cool. Never got a chance to play it because I'm broke all day errday.

8. Bronson

I want the game that has the signature move.

9. Austin Watson

Austin Watson Deku Scrub

Assasin's Creed Brotherhood is the game I wanted to play. I lost my job about a couple moths ago and I've been hard up for cash so I never got to go out and get this one. I own the first two and I pretty much did evrything you could possibly do on both of them so I really want to play this one not to mention that Assasins Creed to me is the best video games i've ever played.

10. droller02

droller02 Deku Scrub

Halo Reach! I loved Halo 3: ODST but started playing Mass Effect and other games and haven't gotten to Reach yet. Gotta get it and play it!

11. Dave

Dave We'll bang, okay? Senior Member

You're not missing anything. Just keep playing the first two Mass Effects.

12. Bronson

Reach was fun.

13. Logan

Logan Administrator

yeah but it aint shit compared to mass effect

[​IMG]

14. dasasc

dasasc Deku Scrub

I actually wanted the new Medal of Honor but it came out too close to Call of Duty Black Ops.

Scott Martin
    spmartin122@gmail.com

15. mare326

mare326 Deku Scrub

Disney Sing It 3

Must be the only girl here because I want to try the new Disney Sing It 3 Party Hits. Not enough $ in the budget this christmas to buy it though.

16. Casey

Casey I'M A GAY SON! Senior Member

I love karaoke, but I don't know if I can stand Disney karaoke.

17. Oobs

Oobs meh...

Alan Wake, thats my choice

Ive never gotten the chance to play it and no one around here has it cause my town is full of CoD retards

18. Tarvis

Tarvis Yeah, that's right. Administrator

Hey I like this guy!

19. SuperAfroBoy

SuperAfroBoy Vertical Bacon Sandwich Super Moderator

welp, turns out the wife already picked up Fable III (and Fable II) for me for Christmas, so I guess I'll change my request to Fallout: New Vegas.

20. Logan

Logan Administrator

New Vegas sucks shit.