Super Smash Bros

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Seems like it, and besides, the only thing giving that credence was the Mac reveal and that wasnt that big of a deal considering there was a boxing ring level and he was a logical addition.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Start saving them canadian pennies.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I played Brawl a couple of times while I was in Chicago. Ain't played that in probably 6 years or so? Since it came out, anyway. And I had no fucking idea what I was doing! Managed to win a few times as Link though.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Link is usually one of the worst characters in these games. :( Altho Toon Link was supposedly better than Adult Link in Brawl, I still think he was mid to bottom tier.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Word through the grapevine (them internets) is that a recruitment listing for Bandai-Namco was released, and then pulled, for a "Super Smash Bros 6" scheduled for release in 2015. So far, nothing to suggest that the recruitment listing is a fake based on which company posted it.

Either this means that they are already scheduling a Super Smash Bros sequel for next year (not likely) or that Super Smash Bros has been DELAYED to 2015 (and the listing just had a typo).

Tomorrow's Nintendo Direct hopefully won't confirm a delay.

original.jpg
b687e0a17d6a6e84eed1e6e941aaf6c843a92895.gif

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I might try to convince the wife that I should get this for myself as a birthday gift this weekend.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
She's about Shaq levels of height though. Tall women are weird.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Isn't Mario just real short?

And doesn't Rosalina float?

(I didn't really play Galaxy...or any other game she's really in other than Mario Kart Wii)

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
She taller than Waluigi I think.

height_chart_v1_by_krakelak-d7emmzk.png