Super Bowl XLVI

Who Will Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I think we should do like we do in the VGA/E3 threads and post our opinions about what going on in the game!

Who thinks this a good idea?!

Poll will close at kickoff time (6:30pm EST).

Also, if you ain't a papa johns reward member, then you better sign up if you want a chance at the free pizza! http://www.papajohns.com/index.html

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS! HEADS!

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
FREE PIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZA

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
Today the most happy day of my life

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
Who would have thought that a touchdown could have LOST you a game.

Who were you guys rooting for.

I was at a SB party and most were rooting for the Giants, one was for the Pats. She obviously left disappointed.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
As a Canadian I don't root for anyone, nor care about the results.

Barbs

Biri
Mar 5, 2011
In Australia, "root" is a colloquialism for fuck. I found this out while chatting with an Australian, talking about a team I'd root for . They were impressed with my dedication, to say the least.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I cared more about winning the pizza than the commercials, the game, or the results.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
[video=youtube;u2OR6Kjo5m4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2OR6Kjo5m4[/video]

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
I picked the Pats cause most of the Giants fans I know are assholes so I wanted them to lose