Stoned

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
HEY! Remember when I had that kidney stone? I couldn't remember if I ever posted pics of it after I passed it, so here it is:

stoned.jpg

Yeah, it hurt. A lot.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
[video=youtube;t6tni0uYEWw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6tni0uYEWw[/video]

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
I've heard a lot of stories about how painful that shit is.

DO NOT WANT

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
So, I passed another one of these fuckers today! Last four or five days I've had this weird sensation that I had to urinate on and off, even if my bladder was empty. I figured it was nothing and would pass, but then last night in the middle of the night I woke up and had to piss REAL bad. When I did it felt like I was pissing out liquid fire, and afterwards fell like someone was sticking me with needles. I went to the doc today and told them I thought I had some kind of urinary infection or something. They asked me to go pee in a cup, which I expected. So I go to pee in the cup and BLAMO, out comes a stone. Jeebus, at least it didn't hurt nearly as much as that last one.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I occasionally get a pain and my back and think I'm about to get one of these, but then I think the doc will load me up with some pills and i get some time off of work, so how bad could it be right?

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Have you passed more?

My uncle passes like 20 a year since forever lol

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
My old boss would pass a ton a year, and they were barbed. I've never had one thankfully, I don't like the idea of things in my dick.