Static Raid Groups

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Easley, SC
www.gamerhandles.com
Rupees
A lot of people have caught up with current content in the game and now have their sights set on Coil 2, the locked out weekly raid. This thread is for anyone to express their interest in forming a raid group that can set up a couple of nights a week for progression. I know life gets in the way, hence why this thread is here.

So if you're interested, please post in here with what times you might be available and what content you need so I can attempt to make some groups. We already have one solid group, but we could easily start a second and potentially a third at some point. I just need everyone's help to get the ball rolling.

By the way, this isn't limited to just lock-out content liek T6-T9. If you're looking for EX primal or Turn 1-5 progression, starting a group for that would also be beneficial.

Ance

Deku Scrub
May 18, 2014
Rupees
Pretty much only need Second Coil. I like doing the other stuff for fun though. Available Mon-Thurs during the day, and after 10pm eastern. Weekends I'm on rarely so nothing worth counting on. THE HUNT THO. ALWAYS CALLS

Gigrant Hart

Deku Scrub
Jul 7, 2014
Rupees
I'm usually available every day from 4pm to 8pm est and then from 10:30pm to 1pm and all day on weekends. I'm down for everything. If anyone would want to help out with EX primals or first coil that'd be awesome. I'm usually just training my classes and trying to get gear but I'm always happy to help anyone ^_^. Don't forget me for hunts either!

Clarkus Maximus

Deku Scrub
Jul 7, 2014
Rupees
I need Turn 5, and then am interested in partaking of the 2nd Coil. I can be on most any night, although I have to be off by 11 PM EST for work...

Black chris

Deku Scrub
Jul 13, 2014
Rupees
Hey all I'm free anytime but weekend nights I'm down to tank anything but I need t4+ and ex primal done. Also want to start a group for primal farming for desynthing the drops for the mats. Hmu anytime in game

SynZoxre

Deku Scrub
Aug 15, 2014
Edmond, OK
Rupees
In need of Levi Ex->Ramuh Ex, Titan Ex->Ifrit Ex, T5+

//Availability (CST - Central USA)
-------------------------------------
Mon:--2:00PM+
Tue:--5:30PM+
Wed:-9:30PM+
Thu:--2:00PM+
Fri:----2:00PM+
Sat:---9:30PM+
Sun:--6:30PM+

Last edited:

Virage

Deku Scrub
Aug 25, 2014
Rupees
Still need a T5 clear. Schedule is pretty much open from 4pm onwards EST. Starting Sept. 2nd classes start back up so I won't be available early morning anymore. Weekends are typically closed off due to work.

Nico Zorro

Deku Scrub
Oct 15, 2014
Rupees
Well, I need most Extreme Primals, and second coil, I mostly play Bard, but i can also be a decent PLD, I'm available mostly after 4:00 pm - 12:00 am (central time) during the week, i can be anytime during the weekend. :thumbsup: