So

Natalie

Monkeys killing monkeys
Nov 20, 2007
how's everyone doing?.
Summer been good?. what've you done? or where have you been?..

school starts back soon =[. Going to the same colleges or what not?

I'm going up to Chicago the week after next to look at Columbia College again.

it's so flipping hot down here.. anyone else experiencing like ten thousand degrees weather with 90 % humidity?

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I'm fine. The wife is due in 5-7 weeks. She's done of work, so it'll be tough to pay bills soon. Our one year anniversary is on August 13th. So... yeah.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
meh. the whole house flooding has pretty much ruined my summer. whatever though, i'm not really that upset about having to go back to school. it's not like college is a lot of work anyways.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Just getting shit ready for college. Move into my new apartment for school next weekend. It's whatever.

Logan, what apartment are yall staying in right now?

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I done with school 4ev. Now need a day off from work so I can go take my freakin certification exam

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
Found a girl. Unfortunately she had a boyfriend. We still got pretty close. Close enough that she broke up with her boyfriend. Now she's moving away in a few weeks. I left out a bunch of key parts to this story, but whatever.

Best and worst summer ever all in one.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Just getting shit ready for college. Move into my new apartment for school next weekend. It's whatever.

Logan, what apartment are yall staying in right now?

it's called auston woods or something. it's over behind saco lowell and all. it's nice i guess, but i just hang out at home mostly. we have it until the 15th of september though so lulz.

Natalie

Monkeys killing monkeys
Nov 20, 2007
I'm fine. The wife is due in 5-7 weeks. She's done of work, so it'll be tough to pay bills soon. Our one year anniversary is on August 13th. So... yeah.

do you know if it's a boy or girl?.. congrats. i'm sure you'll make it though.. If not./ rob a bank

Natalie

Monkeys killing monkeys
Nov 20, 2007
meh. the whole house flooding has pretty much ruined my summer. whatever though, i'm not really that upset about having to go back to school. it's not like college is a lot of work anyways.

depends what youre taking in college.. and how many classes you do take.. lol

Natalie

Monkeys killing monkeys
Nov 20, 2007
Found a girl. Unfortunately she had a boyfriend. We still got pretty close. Close enough that she broke up with her boyfriend. Now she's moving away in a few weeks. I left out a bunch of key parts to this story, but whatever.

Best and worst summer ever all in one.

Well Damn!.