So Whats On Your Mind At the Moment?

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Go for Mega Man 9 and Mega Man 10 200/200's.

That'll break your achievement hunger.

solidfury1

Castle Guard
Jul 1, 2011
hilarious! but thats okay, i have a younger brother who plays games for me I dont like... and he likes mega man... hes got a bunch, the numbered ones, battle networks... all sorts of MM that i refuse to play..... he said kudos for putting me in my place about MM heh

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
To each is own my friend, we're all a bunch of jokesters around here. Differing opinions are what makes the world goes around.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Also, inb4 Chris quotes me above and says "AY MAYUN WHY U ON ME ABOUT TEAM FORTRESS 2 GAH!"

I drip with anticipation.

george-eating-popcorn.gif

solidfury1

Castle Guard
Jul 1, 2011
**Public Service Announcement** New sidekick is a seriously buggy phone..... can't wait for firmware update!!

TalesOfPants

Project DIVA
Mar 23, 2011
I mean, fuck, I only pre-ordered the special editions for BOTH FUCKING CONSOLES, you think they could at least SHIP it on the day it releases. No such luck.

rman

The Grapist!!
Mar 8, 2011
I got my Catherine yesterday......wanna play it and excited for the coop competition.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
1 and a half weeks off for Skyrim though?

C'mon now you can't judge anyone for anything.

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
1 and a half weeks off for Skyrim though?

C'mon now you can't judge anyone for anything.

I shouldn't have said solely for Skyrim. It's also just a vacation from working. (that happens to fall days after the release of Skyrim.) I'm stocking up on tons of beer and food for this occasion.

MAXIMUM FREETIME AND ENJOYMENT.