Site Updates for March

• Admin
Like a cat with a ball of string, I can't stop fiddling with the layout. I went back on my decision to add drop down menus for some of the items. I felt like this was adding unnecessary bulk to most pages, and at the same time, was not really a feature that is part of what the website's "purpose" is. That being trying to replicate the feel of early Zelda fan sites in the modern Internet age. Trying to balance between having a retro looking website, using the latest standards, and keeping the website performance as best as it can be has been a fun challenge.

That said, I'm sure there will be more tweaks in the future. Currently, the drop down menu has remained for the games content, but that will probably change. On the plus side, the mobile menu is now improved. There is still some bugs in the design of the mobile menu, but they should be fixed shortly and don't hinder the user's ability to navigate regardless.

Just because we are a Zelda site doesn't mean we don't talk about other games on our forums. Recently a number of us have started playing Final Fantasy XIV: ARR. If you happen to play on the NA-Adamantoise server, we welcome anyone to join our FC. (We even have a house!)