Site News September 2014

• Admin
It's been a while since our last update, but there has been a whole lot going on! From going to South Carolina, to buying and renovating a house, its been a hectic month!

Regardless, there is always time for site updates! We have done many, many changes to the website since our last update, so many I've probably forgotten some of them by now. I really should write these things down in the future. :)
  • We completed a big overhaul of the website structure for better uniformity and stability in the future.
  • We've updated the forums and fixed the Arcade system so all games play nicely now.
  • We've changed the font of the website again to help readability on different devices and improve site load times.
  • The format of the website was changed to HTTPS for better security for our users.
  • Fixed numerous Disqus issues due to the HTTPS change now allowing the correct discussions to load.
  • Many, many pages have improvements in wording, coding, and other changes to improve user experience.
  • Numerous improvements were made to the mobile version of the website to fix errors and usability problems.
  • The Legend of Zelda TV series videos now scale with the user's device and now fit the width of the page.
  • Added a direct link to the Live Radio on the Zelda Xtreme Radio page so users can access the radio on different devices or by using internet radio apps.
  • Added social buttons to the top right of every web page to help share our content with your friends.
  • Minor styling tweaks and improvements.
  • Started on the next version of our GamerCard Generator that aims to improve speed and reliability, mainly on the PSN side of things. I am hoping to release this update by the end of the month. Leaderboards will be coming in the future as well.

Just a reminder that in a few days we will see the release of Hyrule Warriors in Europe and Australia, next week in the US, and only a couple more weeks until Super Smash Bros for the 3DS is released - its an exciting time to be a Nintendo fan. :)

We still have two Super Smash Bros for 3DS demo codes available for use that we will be giving away today as they have to be registered by the 19th. These demo codes allow you to play the demo as much as you want whereas the public demo will have a thirty use limit. We will be posting on our Facebook later today giving out the codes to a random person who comments on that post. So act fast if you would like to earn yourself a copy!

Last edited:

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
You could give me a Smash Bros code even though I don't have a 3DS

Then I could sell it for hella cash bucks

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
I could. But how much could you really get?