Show: It's Always Sunny

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
So after Bronson has been trying to get me to watch it for ages and numerous other recommendations, Andrew finally brought a dvd over and I was forced to watch it.

After watching every episode and the christmas special, I have to say it's like one of the funniest shows I've ever seen. Aside from genuine laziness, the only other reason I ever had for not watching it was that any promo I'd seen wasn't funny and didn't really look like my kind of humor. Strange, because the actual show was like it was made just for me.

I give it a :woo: out of :woo:

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
The Gang Dances Their Asses Off has got to be my favorite episode too.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
I have seen the top of the mountain, and it is good.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
What are you doing silly dog? Dogs do not post on forums! Go dig a hole and bury a bone in it you silly dog! Forums are for real people!

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
So, I didn't like the first season too much but once Danny Devito showed up it got a lot funnier.

Also I never seen a show where a woman gets punched in the face so many times.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
So, I didn't like the first season too much but once Danny Devito showed up it got a lot funnier.

Also I never seen a show where a woman gets punched in the face so many times.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
I thought the first season was great. Just different. Alot less silly. The Gang Finds a Dead Guy is one of the best episodes of the series.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
fuck laughs, im goin for GASPS

utkP4.gif

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I find it to be like Seinfeld in that there's no real overarching plot and it focuses on the characters and has a lot of references to earlier episodes and what not. Humor wise though, It reminds me a lot of Reno 911 in that most of the humor comes from how terribly stupid and depraved the main characters are.

[video=youtube;BFdfxQQXQno]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFdfxQQXQno[/video]

[video=youtube;hKKGtf37TEI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKKGtf37TEI&feature=related[/video]

Last edited: