Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Yep exactly.

Who wants to drink hot water anyways?

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
What kind of corporation do you work for if you has a pool!!!

POOOL!

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
please help me!!!me and this boy would ALWAYS hang out after school.he would just text me can I come over and id say ya...and then on summer break he stoped calling!!!we just talked and texted and its been a long time...but I said what I do?and he said you didnt do anything we arent even in the same class and we dont talk on the bus but you dont care...and he told my cousin that hes upset and dont talk to me cause were in different classes and he dont see the point of trying to be friends!!!and he said he wants to be friends again but he didnt ask...and at one point I got sooo mad that night that I said I miss u...and he said huh?and I said I knew you wouldnt understand and he said you said you misses me huhhh?and I said lets just forget about eachother...and ps I meant as a friend...im gonna forget about you and he said why are you gonna forget about me? and I said cause you bring back bad memories and he said ok then by!and I said bye...forever and he had to carry on the conversation and said FOREVER!AND I SAID FOREVER FOREVER FOREVER AND HE SAID FOREVER like 20 times!help me please we would hang out all the time now we dont talk!!!help!!!

Mysta

Captain Awesome
Aug 10, 2009
please help me!!!me and this boy would ALWAYS hang out after school.he would just text me can I come over and id say ya...and then on summer break he stoped calling!!!we just talked and texted and its been a long time...but I said what I do?and he said you didnt do anything we arent even in the same class and we dont talk on the bus but you dont care...and he told my cousin that hes upset and dont talk to me cause were in different classes and he dont see the point of trying to be friends!!!and he said he wants to be friends again but he didnt ask...and at one point I got sooo mad that night that I said I miss u...and he said huh?and I said I knew you wouldnt understand and he said you said you misses me huhhh?and I said lets just forget about eachother...and ps I meant as a friend...im gonna forget about you and he said why are you gonna forget about me? and I said cause you bring back bad memories and he said ok then by!and I said bye...forever and he had to carry on the conversation and said FOREVER!AND I SAID FOREVER FOREVER FOREVER AND HE SAID FOREVER like 20 times!help me please we would hang out all the time now we dont talk!!!help!!!

wat

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
wut.jpg