Saddam is Captured

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
*puts on old spanish guy accent* YOU ARE RUINING MY THREAD GO ON GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!!1

B

belle

(psst.. i dunno.)
*leaves so as to not ruin [whatshisname]'s PRECIOUS THREAD*

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
Did you guys forget that Bush isn't going to be president for much longer? He's probably not going to be back in office because of all the anti-war/Bush/Republican hippies (like someone we know).
We will probably never find Osama. He's probably long dead, but maybe not. It wouldn't matter anyways, because he can't cause any harm anymore. All teh bounty hunters are after him, and if he makes even a peep then he's gonna get blown away.

B

belle

NO. He's probably not going to be back in office because HE FUCKED UP.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
Exaclty my point, hippie. What about Bush's decisions did you not like? He has a reason for doing everything. He is human. He wouldn't just send troops over because the toothbrush told him to. You must be one of those retarded pacifists.

B

belle

No.. (namecalling is childish, by the way).. that isn't what you were saying at all. You're placing the blame away from him and his actions, saying it's the fault of "retarded pacifists" such as myself who are choosing to exercise our constitutional right to vote and vote him the hell out of office. It couldn't possibly be his fault for overspending, killing hundreds of innocent people, launching a pre-emptive unilateral attack against a country under false pretenses.... nooooo, it's not his fault. By god, he has reasons.
Even Hilter had reasons..
Don't talk to me about shit until you're old enough to vote, child.

Kalnaur

Gibdo
Nov 10, 2003
Here here!

I agree. Bush will be out of office because he was not a good president.

And there will always be evil in the world. It's just a fact of life. A war on terror, on "evil" would last forever.

Or until the end of days.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
LOL WAR WILL END AND BUSH WILL BE VOTED OUT

You guys really suck at telling the future.