SAB talks to spammers.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
So I was bored the other day and looked through my spam mail and astonishingly found that a spam (bot possibly?) had posted the below message on my Elfwood account, which hasn't been touched in a like a million years. Figured I'd send them a message and see whats up. I'll keep posting their replies here.

Original Message posted as a comment on my Elfwood page:
Hello, my name is faith,i am a girl of 23yres old.i am single and never married.i came across your profile today and became interested in you.i will like us to know much better if you don't mind,please i will wait for your reply at my private mail box (faithabel66@yahoo.com) so that i can send you my picture and more about myself.waiting to hear from you, miss faith

---

Mike Llewellyn
to faithabel66

Hey faith. I'm always looking to make new friends. So what sort of
interests do you have? Where do you live?

---

Faith Abel faithabel66@yahoo.com
to me

21eyj50.jpg

My dear
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How is your day?.
Mine was hot over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is faith Abel(23) single and never married, tall and fair in complexion, Good looking girl but very sharing, giving, caring and loving, above all God fearing, i am from ivory coast in west Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father Dr .Desmony Abel was chairman managing director SLOX INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD, in ivory coast and he is also the personal advicer to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father.. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. I would like to know more about you.. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and i Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours Forever
faith

---

Mike Llewellyn
to Faith

I'm sorry Faith, but I'm a bit racist and don't find black women attractive. I hope we can still be friends, I really do. Please write back.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
lmao.

Dude, when I made James Hatindolphin (a troll profile of mine on Facebook with hilariously pathetic edited pictures of Cam Newton) profile, this would happen all the time. Random black women would add me and say these exact things. I should go back and see if I can find any of the chats. They were amazing.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Got one. Here's one from February.

February 9
Belinda Adu
hello**

February 9
James Hatindolphin

WHY HELLO DER

February 9
Belinda Adu

are you there james**

February 9
James Hatindolphin

YES

YES

February 9
James Hatindolphin

I AM

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD DAMN WOMAN

February 9
Belinda Adu

how are yo u**

February 9
James Hatindolphin

Fanfuckingtastic

You?

February 9
Belinda Adu

am good**

February 9
James Hatindolphin

I'm in the mood for some fucking french toast tonight.

February 9
Belinda Adu

are you really single??**

February 9
James Hatindolphin

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHH

Maybe

Why?

February 9
Belinda Adu

i am too and will like to know you if that is ok with you **

February 9
James Hatindolphin

Is what okay with me? That you're single?

February 9
Belinda Adu

ok**

what king of woman are you looking for??**

February 9
James Hatindolphin

One that hates children with a passion because CHILDHOOD IS A JOKE

February 9
Belinda Adu

ok**

February 9
James Hatindolphin

Have you ever gotten drunk and watched the Terminator movies?

February 9
Belinda Adu

no lol**

February 9
James Hatindolphin

Why not? You're not an Arnold fan, are you? FUCK YOU, ADU.

And that was that.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Wow. I have a lot of these.

Man, I trolled the shit out of some of these people.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
lmao.

Dude, when I made James Hatindolphin (a troll profile of mine on Facebook with hilariously pathetic edited pictures of Cam Newton) profile, this would happen all the time. Random black women would add me and say these exact things. I should go back and see if I can find any of the chats. They were amazing.

the-very-best-of-the-futurama-fry-meme.jpg

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Faith Abel faithabel66@yahoo.com
to me

Hello My dear,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How are you today? How was your day hope fine.?.as for me,loneliness have been my friend over here in Dakar Senegal.In this camp we don't allowed to go out from the camp any how sometimes we used to take permission .Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person l have now is Rev.Paul JACKSON who is the pastor of the (Life Christian Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastor's Phone number is ( 00221- 774579243 ) if you call tell him that you want to speak with FAITH ABEL ,he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question( is $7.5M)(Seven Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Honey i want you to fill your full information's such as;
your full name........................
address.............................
phone number...................
As soon as i have all this information's i will give you the bank contact where the money was deposited for you to contact them on my behalf for the transfer.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and of vision,truth and hard working who can invest this money wisely.My favorite language is English l speak it very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have allot to tell you.Have a nice day and think about me.and DON'T FORGET TO SEND ME your sweet picture OK
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours in love
Miss
FAITH ABEL

-----

Mike Llewellyn
to Fait

Faith, I had no idea your living conditions were so poor! Please, let me help you! You see, I am a very successful roller coaster tycoon. I have taken many empty, decrepit plots of land and converted them into successful theme parks filled with amazing roller coasters! This success has brought me millions of dollars, and I have been leading a very comfortable life! Unfortunately there was a slight mix-up with my taxes, and the government is looking to take my money. I need your help with this. I have transferred the money to an off-shores bank account, but I need to quickly transfer it again. If you can provide me with your bank account details, I can transfer the money (12.9 million USD) to the account. You can keep a fair sum (possibly up to 1 million USD) for the troubles, and transfer the rest back to me once my tax issues are over. This should be more then enough for you to resume your schooling. I will need your full name on your bank account, the bank name, branch number, and account number. Please provide this information quickly.

I knew our friendship was something special. I am pleased to be able to provide so much help for you.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
I got an email from the FBI today that read:

"hAVE YOU BEEN A VICTIM OF SCAMMERS REPLY TO THIS EMAIL TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK NOW!"

lower case "h" and everything.

mikegfy

Deku Scrub
Jun 14, 2012
lolz. I always wanted to try this but couldn't think of a clever alter ego name.

I'll just put this as my contribution to this post.60c.jpg