Revolution Controller

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
but did it connect with your virtual oppenent? i think thats the more important question.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
Originally posted by SuperAfroBoy
but did it connect with your virtual oppenent? i think thats the more important question.

he's got a point.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Probably not. Most developers lack insight and originality. They always have these ideas of what the system/controller/WHATEVER can do, but do we ever see it? No. It's always the same old stuff. Because too many companies are too afraid to take risks.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
wheres the risk when they've still got the regular controller in the background?

D

Don Francisco

The regular controller shell better not look like a GCN controller as IGN's mock-up suggests. They really need to re-do the controller, hopefully more like the Xbox's "duke" (as opposed to PS3's boomerang). The GCN controller is ok for the most part, but it really sucks in certain genres, such as FPS. And although I don't play sports games, I can't imagine playing Madden with that controller being very comfortable, either.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
i never liked the gcn controller. maybe just because i never got used to it, but i just didn't like it. i prefer the xbox controller anyday. it'd be nice to see a duke with four triggers like the ps.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I just looked up the old schedule and the falcons actually lost that day. what a crock of shit.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
loool seahawks. nice. that was the week after we gave mcnabb sports hernia. good times.