Resident Evil 5

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
1236645417547.jpg

and by guys, i mean dave.

I'm totally fucking excited for this fucking game. It's going to be so fucking cool. Me and Andrew have been playing the shit out of the demo and doing those rad melee combos. I'm totally pumped for online co-op in mercenaries. This game is going to be the absolute shit.

Also Dave, the girl with the hood and the mask all in the trailers with wesker, that's totally gotta be Jill right?

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Yeah, I played the shit out of the demo all last weekend. Just gotta wait now. :( I'm so fucking PUMPED.

They say Jill's in the game, but I'm not sure that's her. There's some crazy rumor(even saw a picture) that Jill is dead/dies in the game. It showed Chris bending beside her grave. I'll believe it when I see it. I heard stupid rumors like that when RE 4 was coming out.

You remember the first trailer that came out? At the very end it was some chick with her eyes closed, and at the every end they suddenly open, and the trailer ends. She has some connection with Wesker and Tricell(the new pharmacuetical company that pretty much takes Umbrella's place, and that Wesker now works for). Other than that, there's not much more I know.

COME ON, FRIDAY!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
See Andrew was trying to tell me that the girl with the eyes was Jill, which I thought couldn't be more wrong. Wesker is standing with the hooded girl and takes her hood off on the newest trailer and says "I thought you'd be more excited to see us" to Chris. I thought maybe it was Claire or something, but the other trailers showed that hooded girl beating the shit out of Chris and Sheva so who knows? I know I'm just ready to beat some fucking ass.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Actually, after doing a bit of research, there is a SLIGHT possibility it could be. I don't want to spoil RE 5 for myself, because I want to enjoy everything as I play it. However, here are some characters I know are in the game:

Chris, Sheva, Albert Wesker, Excella Gionne(Founder of Tricell, works with Wesker), Ricardo Irving(arms dealer and works as an agent for Tricell), the Plague Doctor(I have no clue about her, but apparently she plays a pivotal role in the game), Ozwell Spencer(He was a founding farther of Umbrella. He's only been mentioned in files in the old games, but apparently he makes an appearance in RE 5).

As for the woman in the stasis tube, no clue. Sherry Birkin, who was last seen in RE 2 as a 12-year-old....and it could be Jill. Your guess is as good as mine.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I like the new dlc in this game cause andrew came to save me and wesker kicked him in the head and he flew 50 feet.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO

WOW

So, they made new DLC where Wesker can Bruce Lee your ass 500 feet in the mansion?

GRATE!!

Me and the guy that lives below me were playing on hardest difficulty, but DAMN..3 hits and dead :(

Last edited:

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I downloaded that dlc yesterday but haven't gotten around to playin it yet!