Red Faction Armageddon.....

Papaniz

Deku Scrub
Jun 7, 2011
Hey guys,

I just got Red Faction Armageddon today and so far it's amazing! It's such a great action packed game that has endless amounts of fun. Did anybody get it yet? What do you guys think about it so far? I only wish that it had a little bit of an online feel to it, there's survival mode which is 1-4 players online, and LAN, battling waves of aliens. But I wish there was much more to the online portion, such as player vs player combat. But that's just my opinion. Other than that it is a great game! I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a great action game.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Great! I've never played a Red Faction since the first one. I'll try to gamefly this.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
so has anyone tried this game yet?
I kinda liked the demo but not sure if I want to buy it

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
Panchamd.jpg

Drow Oblivion

Deku Scrub
Jul 3, 2011
so has anyone tried this game yet?
I kinda liked the demo but not sure if I want to buy it

The games pretty good. It has solid gameplay and a decent story. It also features a large variety of weapons that you upgrade as you go through various upgrade stations. I also like that you can upgrade things like you accuracy and health bar also. You have to decide which upgrade is more needed as you go. I haven't finished it up yet but I think I am approaching the middle of the game and am enjoying it so far.

My one gripe with the game is the multiplayer aspect of it. I would have liked to have seen a deathmatch type online mode since there are so many weapons but I guess ya can't always get everything with these games.