Radio

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I love dat song. I wish there was a way to show the past 20ish songs or so - maybe I'll write a script to do it.

Also thinking of doing Halloween themed songs soon, but I don't know of too many games that had Halloween levels, except maybe banjo kazooie, or maybe I could use music from horror games like silent hill.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I DID IT.

<iframe src="http://www.zeldaxtreme.com/recentsongs.php" frameborder="0" width="550" height="220" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Should automatically update every 45 seconds or so. I also went through and took out the ID3 tags of every song and renamed them so you can tell what game they are from.

Last edited:

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Halloween playlist has been added and set as default.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
it uses javascript. hard refresh it a few times and see if it works, i fixed it yesterday.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
<br /> <b>Fatal error</b>: Class 'Radio' not found in <b>/home/zeldax/public_html/_zeldaxtr/icecast/songTitle.php</b> on line <b>10</b><br />

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
OK, it's almost Christmas time so I need some ideas of christmas/winterish music from video games. Right off the bat, I'm thinking of the christmas level in banjo kazooie and snow level from diddy kong racing, but I need some ideas of what others we could use.

THANKS!

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
Ice Cavern from OoT, Snow Mountain from Majora's Mask? Even though it's a bit weird and ominous. Snow Peak Ruins, the second half of the Blizetta fight, and the sled mini game from Twilight Princess, Ice Palace from LttP! Idk the ice/snow music in Zelda is more eery than anything.
ANYWAY. Yosyonke from Mega Man Legends 2. Idk, maybe Frostfall or The White River from the Skyrim OST? The Ice version of Freezeflame Galaxy in Super Mario Galaxy. Snow Rise from Sticker Star? Ice Man from Mega Man, Chill Penguin from Mega Man X. Ice levels from Mario Kart like Vanilla Lake from SMK, Frappe Snowland, Sherbert Land, etc.

EDIT SO TRAVIS'S ASS WON'T FORGET
Christmas Eve, 8 AM (Christmas) and 10 PM (Christmas) from Animal Crossing. Noveria from Mass Effect, Winters Outside from Earthbound, The Mines of Narshe and Umaro from FFVI, Buried in the Snow from FFVII, Ice Caverns FFIX, Northern Country Kamui I from Okami, uhhhhh that's all I got right now. I have almost all of these songs so if you need them I can send 'em to you Travis.

Last edited:

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Moving this to general forum to get more suggestions for christmas music.