politicians are gay

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I can understand them screaming about children playing games they shouldn't. Heck, I'm a fan of enforcing the ESRB ratings. Anyway, all this crap about GTA: San Andreas being rated M when it should be rated AO due to the "hot coffee" mini game is insane. Its like saying the latest Mario game should be rated AO becuase some one made a mod that makes Mario, Peach, Luigi, Plum, and Yoshi have a wild gangbang. Anyway, this bugs me way more then the usual politician against videogames, becuase usually they're doing it for a good reason, but this is just plain crazy.

D

Don Francisco

You're on a forum that was originally created as a video game forum. Do you expect anyone here to argue against you or something?

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I HART POLOTICIANS.

I'd pay 2 dolla to see mario gangbang.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
What's the hot coffee game? I've never played San Andreas, but what in it could be any worse than Vice City?

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
lol theres a mod for GTA SA that lets you have sex with the girlfriends. Apparently it was originally planned to be in the game but they locked it out before shipping.

But I'm not sure if that's the hot coffee game or not.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Nah, I didn't expect anyone to argue against me, I was going to post this in the shout box, but I figured it was too long.