Oct 7, 2006
Dollar beer night? Anywhere, any time.

tumblr_l1ntf5Cf3E1qaoqwdo1_400.gif

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
Used to be able to?

[video=youtube;IhYPzNdU-jM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhYPzNdU-jM[/video]

Damn, last time I heard, they were being way more strict about fighting in hockey. Which is what made it interesting.

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
what are the odds nintendo hired a tester named sandra martinez? i mean, they did choose an italian plumber as their mascot.

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
I would hope not because my respect for nintendo would drop drastically.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
dunno if anyone else follows the pokeman news, but a few new guys have been revealed recently:
yamchan; fighting
yancham.jpg

yayakoma; normal/flying
yayakoma.jpg

gogoat; grass
gogoat.jpg

elikiteru; electric/normal
elilizard.jpg

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
dunno if anyone else follows the pokeman news, but a few new guys have been revealed recently:
Panchum; fighting
yancham.jpg

Fletchling; normal/flying
yayakoma.jpg

Gogoat; grass
gogoat.jpg

Helioptile; electric/normal
elilizard.jpg

Fixed with English names (though Gogoat is the same)

New Gameplay video
[video=youtube;xMnwB6neGlY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMnwB6neGlY[/video]

box.jpg

New Region: Kalos (US)/Karos (JP)

karos.jpg

The main city is called Lumiose City (Miare City in JP version)

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
corocoro5132_zps7522ab21.jpg

New heroes (I like the female model more)

corocoro5135_zpsb3666811.jpg

Minor Character customization (though I hope there is more to it)

Last edited:

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
those attachments don't work oobs =/

Fix'd

AAAAAAAND according to the Pokemon X/Y website, you can change clothes as often as you want. So Im assuming you will be able to find new clothes on the adventure and you can change as often as you want

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
Then all they are missin is more hair colors. I don't wanna have to be black to have brunette hair. D:

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
Then all they are missin is more hair colors. I don't wanna have to be black to have brunette hair. D:

Yea, they havent given too much detail on the customization but it would make sense to be able to mix and match skin and hair

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
Its Oobs the News man, I compiled all the info from the Pokemon Roundtable. Got all the good important stuff and typed it out

Pokemon News
-Players able to choose between languages in the game itself, English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, or Korean.
- PSS (Player Search System) will allow players to search for others locally or globally (via Wi-Fi) to battle and trade. Split into Friends, Acquaintances and those you Pass By. They can then be promoted all the way up to friends as you interact and can hold up to 100 friends.
- Multiple rulesets for battles return.
- You can battle people you Passby and that's what promotes them to acquaintences. Trading remains much the same as before. Interact with an acquaintance more than once and it'll automatically ask you to be your friend.
-Multiple Pokemon are rideable and can be used to get to new paths (Rhydon was shown as one)
- Horde Encounters are a new type of wild battle. 5 on 1 battle. May include Pokémon of multiple species rather than just one.
- Sky Battles confirmed, only Flying-types and Levitators can participate. Talonflame, a new Fire and Flying-type Pokémon has just been revealed. Talonflame focuses on Speed.
- Skrelp (seahorse Poison/Water) and Clauncher (crab like, Water) New Pokemon
- A single save file is in the game still.
- Backwards compatibility "being worked on".
- Confirmation that Fennekin's evo is NOT Fire/Fighting.
- Talonflame is confirmed as the evolution of Fletchling.
- X & Y will make IVs and EVs more visible.
- PSS syncs with 3DS Friend List.
- Multiple methods of transportation (riding on rails, rollerblading, riding pokemon) and different movement types in gyms.
- You can select specific music tracks before battle with a friend.
- 800,000 Japanese characters in the game script, or 1.4 million English words.
- Different camera placements during battles
- Masuda just hinted that when you interact with Pokémon in Pokémon-Amie, it will have additional benifits in battles.
- 8 way movement is confirmed. Battles and encounters will still be based on the grid
- Trade any of your Pokémon in party or PC via the PSS with people both local and online from anywhere, even outside a Pokémon Center
- A question about DLC. Apparently they hoped that wouldn't be asked. They are exploring the possibilities, no announcements yet.
- Apparently they decided to base the region on France because of its focus on Beauty
- The intention of adding Fairy Type was apparently to nerf Dragon Type. It's supposed to help balance the game more.
- You can change your character's hair style and appearance. So...maybe not just a selection of 3 archetypes like it'd been implied before
- Music in the new games is less modified/compressed, will apparently have a rather different feel to it.
- Looks like we can expect X & Y to have multiple rivals again as well

Last edited:

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
[video=youtube;si7oFO5y1e8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si7oFO5y1e8[/video]
New trailer highlighting some of the points in the roundtable