Person: Jay Phillips

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
For a person on spring break, with nothing to do for once in his busy semester, he has no free time. I envy him, I wish I could be so busy!

I mean he's such a pro at making sandwiches they said "NAH! YOU CANT WORK ANYMORE MR. CRENSHAW! YOU'RE SO PRODUCTIVE THE FIRE CHIEF SAID YOU HAVE TO VACATE THE PREMISES BEFORE YOU CATCH IT ON FIRE!"

Then he's so good at video games, he takes a game that is 8 hours long and streches it to last 300 hours! That's fucking AMAZING! I don't know how he does it, because it's certainly not lack of skill!

Then we talk about facebook and all the awesome posts he makes. I'm so glad he does it, just having the privilege to see his opinions of the latest Duke Nukem trailer makes me feel enlightened. Some people have cups of coffee in the morning, I read Jay's facebook posts.

Then there's the fact that he leaves real sudden, which miffed me at first, but I knew Jay could do no wrong. I tried and tried to come to a conclusion why such a perfect being would be so hateful, but then it hit me! He's not hateful! He's the famous rock star Meat Loaf! How did I not notice it? They look so similar! Meat Loaf had a bit more hair but still, wow! He's not leaving to be mean, he's just paying tribute to one of his most famous songs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9hLcRU5wE4&t=3m03s

So God bless you Mr. Phillips! The world's most profound college student, operating system inventor, publix-runner, rock star, video game champ, and all around greatest person ever!

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
Five_stars.gif

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Please Bayli. You must know by now I'm FAR too busy for this stuff.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
This thread was created on a foundation of pure salt.

Last edited:

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
I'll loaf your meat you demon succubus.

LEE200

PS3 & 360 Gamer
Mar 12, 2011
Logan so funny, I guess your having a gripe at each other, you and Jay that is.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
He's just jealous. I own a supermarket chain and develop software in my spare time. He wishes he could be me.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
[video=youtube;pDxn0Xfqkgw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDxn0Xfqkgw[/video]