Nintendo 2013 E3 Press Confe.. eh Direct Live Thread!

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
I miss Bayonetta's long hair

The Villager looks like a troll character and I like that and MM being in Smash isnt the biggest surprise but its the right fit.
New Pokemon type is cool and its a Dragon killer

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
MEGA MAN!!!!

e3faint.gif
e3faint.gif
e3faint.gif
e3faint.gif
e3faint.gif
e3faint.gif
e3faint.gif
e3faint.gif
e3faint.gif
e3faint.gif
e3faint.gif
e3faint.gif
e3faint.gif
e3faint.gif
e3faint.gif
e3faint.gif
e3faint.gif
e3faint.gif
e3faint.gif
e3faint.gif
e3faint.gif
e3faint.gif
e3faint.gif
e3faint.gif
e3faint.gif
e3faint.gif
e3faint.gif
e3faint.gif
e3faint.gif
e3faint.gif
e3faint.gif
e3faint.gif
e3faint.gif
e3faint.gif
e3faint.gif
e3faint.gif
e3faint.gif
e3faint.gif
e3faint.gif
e3faint.gif
e3faint.gif
e3faint.gif
e3faint.gif
e3faint.gif
e3faint.gif
e3faint.gif

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
[video=youtube;vQD1yJinzeQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQD1yJinzeQ[/video]

Wii Fit Trainer doesnt look that bad to use to be honest

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I don't really understand the weird ass characters but OK. I wonder if Ike is returning or if I will have to find someone else to main.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
After some time to reflect, I think I'm a bit disappointed with Nintendo's showing, but still optimistic about the Wii U. There are definitely some good games coming for the console, but Nintendo's offerings all seem pretty safe. I would have preferred a 'new' console Mario (akin to Sunshine and Galaxy) rather than a sequel to 3D Land. And two Zelda games were shown, but one is a remake is the other is a sorta remake sorta sequel? If they have a Zelda U to show, they really should have shown it. Smash Bros looks great, but again it wasn't really anything new and everyone knew it was coming. They really needed that big showstopper, but they didn't have one.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Zelda U would have been great, but they perhaps wanted to save it since they have 2 Zelda titles in the works to be released this year.

But yeah overall I am disappointed in Nintendo's showing since there really isn't anything to look forward to until the end of the year or 2014. Come on Nintendo, at least release a new 3DS model.

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
Travis, Ike might be replaced for someone from Awakening maybe. Like Chrom, who is pretty much Ike

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
NOOOOOOOOOO HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FIGHT FOR MY FRIENDS?!

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
Chrom also fights for his friends and for his Kingdom! He's a nice guy, he is just a little bit shorter than Ike