Nintendo 2013 E3 Press Confe.. eh Direct Live Thread!

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Nintendo hopefully brings some life to the Wii U. Will unlock this tomorrow morning for the few of us who can get up at the ass crack of dawn to watch it.

oEKCg.gif

WHEN? Tuesday, June 11th 2013. 10:00 AM EST; 9:00 AM CST, 8:00 MST, 7:00 AM PST

WHERE CAN I SEE IT? Probably multiple streaming websites. Nintendo's own website: http://e3.nintendo.com/?om_rid=AAPFkg&om_mid=_BRslDZB8zM90sj&eid=EM10088

WHAT CAN I EXPECT? Wii U games, Wii U games, Wii U games. Zelda LTTP sequel on 3DS, Iwata trying his best at english, THE REGGINATOR

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mnUbXOeJaKI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
Gonna go ahead and open this up. I don't expect Nintendo to be able to beat the other's press conferences, as it's hard to beat a console announcement and price and all that jazz - but honestly it wouldn't take much for them to beat Microsoft's presentation I think. If we can see some gameplay/trailer for the new 3D Super Mario, Smash Bros, possibly even Zelda, then it would put it over the top for me. Most likely will see a Bayonetta 2 trailer. Hopefully no "Wii Music" shenanigans in this presentation.

If Nintendo convinced SE to make a Final Fantasy VI remake for the Wii U, that would be the bomb diggity, but I don't have high hopes for this rumor being true, but would like to see Nintendo working on bringing Final Fantasy back to its home consoles in some form. We will probably see a price cut on the Wii U by the end of the year, especially due to the PS4's price - probably a white deluxe model replacing the basic too.

It'll be interesting to see if Nintendo can have a great presentation to see what impact this has on Microsoft and the Xbox One especially after the ass beating it received last night from Sony. Two and a half hours to go until the presentation!

dbb.png

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
And for those of you playing at home here is the bingo card so far:

e32013bingo.jpg

Let me know if I missed anything.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator