Next Xbox

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
fulDo2f.jpg

keFHbXC.png

Wow what an asshole. Adam Orth is Microsoft Studios creative director in case you didn't know.

Always online sux.

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
Why do we need an always on console?? it doesn't make any sense, it's just a waste of money and electricity >.>

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
glad some one pooped on his parade of asshole-ish comments

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I am so unexcited. Why are we announcing shit before E3? IS THIS A COOL NEW THING NOW

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
meh, i think when i finally decide to jump into next gen it will be Wii-U.

It DEFINITELY will not be PS4, and I can't see how MS will be able to win me over from Ninty's exclusives.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I dunno why, but Sony fails to appeal to me at all.

Nintendo is the smartest choice if you want guaranteed great experiences.

Microsoft did well with the Xbox proving that online consoles were the future, but the 360 went wayyy to far into the entertainment side of things for me to be interested in a 720.

Still, despite the price tag, I love Xbox Live.

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
xbox does have the best social console, but ionno, maybe things will change

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
yeh until the breaking point where they announce something and i absolutely have to cave in and buy a ps4/720, i don't really care either way. i'm content with everything i have right now.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
I am so unexcited. Why are we announcing shit before E3? IS THIS A COOL NEW THING NOW

Get the hardware aspect out of the way so E3 can be all about the games (that is what Sony did pretty much)

Kazumori

Deku Scrub
Feb 9, 2013
This really doesnt surprise me at all. Look at how M$ runs other parts of there company, i mean come on Microsift office is subscription based now.