New Styles Are Added

• Admin
We've added some customization to the site in the form of user selectable styles. You can find the selection box in the top right corner of the pages (the paintbrush icon). Currently we have 4 styles to choose from: Default, Fire Temple, Water Temple, and by request, Midna.

I must note that the Midna theme uses a little bit more CPU than the other themes due to the dynamic background (which also means the Midna theme requires a generally up to date browser). I spent the last few days trying various alternatives to the background animation with some experiments going as high as 20% cpu usage. The current one seems to hover around 3-5% which I believe is pretty good and most probably wouldn't notice anyways, but your mileage may vary.

If anyone would like to submit a request for a theme, whether it's just a combination of colors, or based off certain games/characters, feel free to drop us a line here.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
yeahhh you gotta refresh the page to get them. If you switch to midna it won't start until you change page or refresh. I work on fixing that.