New Mass Effect 2 DLC Comfirmed

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
BioWare isn't finished with Mass Effect 2 DLC just yet it seems, as there's another chapter incoming, entitled 'Arrival. It has yet to be officially announced, so details are scant on the next ME2 episode, other than the trophies, which have been uploaded on our sister site, PS3Trophies.org

Check out the trophies/achievements/whatever below:

* Ultimate Sacrifice
Complete the Arrival DLC.
* Last Stand
Complete all 5 waves in the battle for Object Roh.
* Covert Action
Rescue Dr. Amanda Kenson without attracting hostile attention.

We'll have more on Mass Effect 2's Arrival DLC as soon as further details drop.

Taken from http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-7621-Mass-Effect-2--Arrival--DLC-Confirmed.html

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
OH FUCK YES.

Arrival = Reaper arrival?

Amanda Kenson was the scientist mentioned in the last cerberus network news, the one who speculated that the mass relays were much older and not created by the protheans.

Sounds like it's a big CONSPIRACY story in the making, the higher ups want this woman silenced cause they know the reapers are real.

that's my guess.

:shepard:

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Also from what I've ascertained by perusing the BioWare forums:

This wasn't an intentional leak and they'll probably address it tomorrow seeing how today is a holiday in Canada.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
StephenColbertGIF.gif

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
Also from what I've ascertained by perusing the BioWare forums:

This wasn't an intentional leak and they'll probably address it tomorrow seeing how today is a holiday in Canada.

Makes sense

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
Today was a holiday in the USA too.

Evidently our shitty school didn't get the memo!

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
It wasn't a national holiday in Canada, though. In some provinces it was Family Day, and here it was Islander Day.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Canada just makes shit up.

We should do the same.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
So GDC really kicks it into gear tomorrow, and EA has a lot of shit planned. Most notably "a brand new game blah blah something." It's pretty much a foregone conclusion that that's Battlefield 3. Cool right?

:arnold: WRONG! :arnold:

They also made a few more promises about other announcements and some people seem to think that means revealing this kick-ass dlc, which is apparently supposed to be THE bridge between ME2 and ME3. Probably involving the god damn, mother fucking, planet sucking Reapers.

My body is god damned ready.

:oface:

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
GAWD DAMNIT BIOWARE RELEASE A TRAILER ALREADY

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
He just lays the fucking okie doke on Udina.