My Jimmies are a little rustled that it will be 70 degrees on Christmas

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Obviously I don't speak for everyone, but am I alone here? I mean, for godsake at least in the 60's. I mean, sure I'm going to enjoy drinking my bacon-infused eggnog with extra rum while watching the Die Hard movies as much as ever, but I'm a season guy. I don't like spring in December.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I'm so glad we are having above usual temps here. Its nice to have no snow to worry about yet.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Only two days a year should have snow, Christmas eve and Christmas. The rest of the time, snow and the cold weather can fuck right off.

However, 55 degrees when I leave for work at 6:30 in the morning near the end of December is pretty weird.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
I'm pretty much with you there, but it's eerie going outside to take my dog out late and night and just having to have on sweatpants and a t-shirt. Hell, it's raining across the entire east coast and the highs are averaging mid-60s.

I'm not complaining in the end, but it's just weird getting into Christmas and being able to relax like it's a wet spring day.

By the way...the reason for all of this:

giphy.gif

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I havent seen this much rain in forever. STORMING ON CHRISTMAS EVE!?

:michael:

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
That Christmas Eve storm was insanity. A clap of thunder that lasted literally about one minute woke me up.

And then two days later it's not just perfect skies, but over 80 degrees. Today? 75.

Thanks, Obama.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Its 40 here today. Back to upper 60s tomorrow. Had window open yesterday. Meanwhile midwest getting pulverized with snow.

Whut.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
We are finally getting snow here, still not used to driving on city highways with snow tho.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
What did everyone get for Christmas?

I got theater seating from parents
chair.jpg
Twilight Princess Sword
611NtLImG9L._SL1500_.jpg
Google Cardboard Thing (actually really neat virtual realty thing)
81VeoPE0qVL._SL1500_.jpg
Guinness World Records 2016 Gamer's Edition
8175uqmnYVL.jpg
Some other odds and ends.