Movie: V/H/S/

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
I'm terrible at Halo.

You think I was bad at ME? I'm even worse at Halo.

Jason makes me play it with him sometimes and I just bring him down.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I'm sure he sucks too. We used to draggin shitty players through that Halo. Ask Jay.

morganskye

ChuChu
Nov 18, 2011
Hey hey hey! We classy peeps are talking about books.

I read the books first, and I have no real interested in the show. I tried to watch it but I like the images my mind has already made. Plus there are some things that I can't bring myself to live through again. No spoiler, but omg! there were some crazy ass things going on. Although I would enjoy seeing a few Joffrey slaps.

I haven't read book 5 but only because I'm waiting for the paperback. These are the times I wish I had a kindle...

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
OH MY GOD! You haven't read book five? Spend the money on the hardback woman!

I have all five books in hardcover because they.are.that.gooooooooood.

Oh man, by the end of five you're all "Wait...what the fuck just happened"

Or wait til it comes out in soft cover because then it will be that much closer to the sixth one coming out. I'm going to have to wait eight years for the next one.

I'm re reading them because I need it.

morganskye

ChuChu
Nov 18, 2011
I was spoiled by the fact I didn't get into the books until recently. I was able to read the first 4 back-to-back. Now I'm wary of starting 5 because I hear it's awesomely messed up AND I'd REALLY have to wait for the next one. I almost want to wait until the last 3 are out then pick them up so I don't get stress ulcers from being forced to wait.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
Just start watching the shows and it will give you time to stall starting 5.

Five is a looong book and you really should re-read 4 before you start 5 because they run parallel until 3/4 of the way through.

morganskye

ChuChu
Nov 18, 2011
I'll do that. I've been wanting to re-read them anyway. :)

I'll give the show another shot, but I reserve the right to fast forward through any scenes I know will make me cry like the girly girl that I am (re: that one scene with Lady O_O)

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
OH MY GOD DON'T BRING THAT UP!

They don't actually "show" it, but you hear her whimper *WEEPS*

I'm actually rereading the entire series again. At book three (the best one) currently.

I can't wait until season three comes out in MAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRCH

morganskye

ChuChu
Nov 18, 2011
See that's EXACTLY why I wasn't able to watch the show. I KNEW the shit that was about to happen and I couldn't go through it again.

Poor Sean Bean. Dude can't catch a break.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I only do it because I get paid to do it! Well and website stuff.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I'm getting paid right now to read this forum. As well as a little joystiq and cracked.

morganskye

ChuChu
Nov 18, 2011
Paid as in this is your job, or paid as in 'I'm sneaking this at work'? Because I'm totally sneaking at work.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
This is now a sean bean thread

006.jpg