Movie: Transformers 2 ( The Good Review)

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
This movie is a pile of absolute dogshit. This movie is a must see for anyone who doesn't know what the Transformers are, and probably spent most of their childhood playing with Barbies. The main problem with the first one was the teenage drama filled bullshit that permeated throughout the movie. Apparently, this movie was supposed to address that and have more robots. I could understand the first movie having a bunch of plot setup and all, so I didn't think it was that bad. However, rather than take the "Ok you know who these people are let's make way for some ROBOTS!" They just made this movie 2 and a half hours long. Which equals out to an hour and thirty minutes of teenage angst and about an hour of robot stomping.

Let's highlight some of the more egregiously offensive parts in the movie. The robot Jazz died in the first one, which was great because the "GANGSTA" talk was so lame that it almost ruined the first movie for me. Thankfully, Megatron ripped his ass in half like a phone book, and there was much rejoicing. How about we replace him with two loud mouth robot twins? God, when in Transformers did they call each other "pussies" and "punk-ass bitches"? I'll tell you when, NEVER. These two destroyed this movie from the very beginning.

all i could think about was this:

123455644565.jpg

All of these little college humor "HUR HUR HUR" jokes were just deplorable as well. Like when his mom ate the pot brownie. I start hearing people laughing around me and I wanted to start running amok and dismembering people. Then a scene with two dogs humping...TWICE? Seriously, this is what I paid 8 dollars for?

Also, they gave Devastator two wrecking balls as testicles. PITIFUL.

So in short:

This movie has very little to do with Transformers and a whole lot to do with being some pitiful ass Dawson's Creek impersonator. Sure there were more robots, but how can I take it seriously when we spend half the damn movie making fart and sex jokes? Just embarrasing.

This movie's target audience:
206268883_b1f4433643.jpg

poppedcollarsweb.jpg

So I suppose that they were actually super successful, because that's what this movie caters to. Your average fake gangsta and you're typical white fratboy dumbass.

3/10 (might've got a four if they wouldn't have fucked soundwaves voice up)

Last edited:

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
wow and what do you know, a mere day after it came out someone has already made an image.

now that's lulz.

1245948162601.jpg