Movie: The Dark Knight Rises

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Wow, what a mess/letdown. Stands shoulder to shoulder with the likes of The Matrix Revolutions and Mass Effect 3 as the worst end to a trilogy ever. Shoulda recast the Joker or just quit after The Dark Knight.

3/10 only cause Catwoman was kinda hot.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
before seeing and after

2u41qpk.gif

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
Wow, that pretty much sums it up.

[video=youtube;IxAKFlpdcfc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxAKFlpdcfc[/video]

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
I didn't hate it, but I wasn't that impressed by it.

Not even close to the genius that is The Dark Knight.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Bane's voice video

[video=youtube;QNbGDfNurfI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNbGDfNurfI&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLE663B66F21979039[/video]

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
lmfao

Mix in a little Sean Connery and Mason Verger from Hannibal and that's about right.

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
i feel like posting in this thread once a day a way in which i didnt like this movie. i think i could do it for a year.

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
not quite tomorrow yet but i feel like doing this anyway:

SPOILER ALERT

day 2: so let me get this straight. in batman begins bruce wayne, a famous billionaire (he probably has more money than that), has to grow a beard and live on the streets in some mongolian no name country and then get tossed in a back country prison to hide out...yet he still gets found.

but in the end of the dark knight rises he can just sit in the middle of a crowded italian cafe in a busy city after faking his death AND NOBODY FUCKING RECOGNIZES HIM!??!?! HOW DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE?!?!?!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
The real problem is how did he know exactly what cafe Alfred was talking about? Doesn't get hokier than that.

Andrew

Internet Rage Machine
Feb 7, 2007
Christopher Nolan when he's told The Dark Knight Rises box office sales:
1343276714348.gif

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
day 3: for a second there when i saw how many cop cars were chasing batman during that one scene i thought i was watching the blue brothers.