Movie: Shoot 'Em Up

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
One of the best movies I've ever seen(if not the best), as far as shit-ruining is concerned. Awesome movie. Go see.

:spurrier: x10
out of
:bob: x10

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Oh yeah I was gonna make a review of this movie. The one word I'd use to sum it up would be FANTASTIC.

Clive Owen is such a badass.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah, this movie is super-tastic. Best movie I've seen so far this year.

DEATH BY CARROT!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I thought the killing was great, but the plot and all was kinda dumb.

I'm thinking like 8/10 at best.

Every movie that people on here swear blood oathes by (300, V for Vendetta, etc.) I dont like that much lol.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
man plot was DUMB. some freakin bone marrow harvestin dumb babies? i didnt even know what it was.

its not like im some plot fiend either. how about my fav movie ever?

The Punisher.

Plot summary: Guy gets pissed, PUNISHES. Movie over. Oscar get!

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Let's face it: plots are for women.

I didn't like V for Vendetta because of V's "ass kicking." Yeah, he did chuck daggers left and right and got some pretty badass kills in , but it wasn't all that action that got me. It was just a good movie.

Shoot 'Em Up and Punisher all have plots nobody cares about. All about seeing people getting their shit destroyed, which is why these two movies are so great. Especially Shoot 'Em Up. I didn't fully understand the whole damn plot, and what I did understand I thought it was dumb. But what made it all so great was all the shit he ruined. I mean when you can kill 50 swat guys AND have sex at the same time, you know you got something going for ya.

Mitch

The Big Dog
Sep 13, 2007
Shoot Em' Up is by far better than the Punisher, in the long run, that is.
Shoot Em' Up
Constant combat, crazy and fun, and a guy who hates everything.
The Punisher
Ok, The russian scene was cool, and most of the Movie itself was awesome too, the Plot was great also, in fact, it was almost the better movie, what could have ruined it?
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5x1EfwkQaXU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5x1EfwkQaXU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
Watch the scene that happens at time spot 8:03
WTF???!?
Tell me why the hell the Punisher would take time to set up a firey art display no one will ever see? In fact the only possible way that scene could have gotten any worse, is if he were to say "I'm the Punisher" right after the explosion happens, then have the screen turn Black and have the credits roll.
Oh wait...

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
You killed my son.

Both of em.

11/10 based solely on that line.

Also, The Russian scene was cool? Cool is when you find an extra dollar in your back pocket. Cool is when you make a greenlight.

The Russian scene can not be confined to the word cool. I mean the man is takin crowbars to the chin, gettin stabbed and then rippin the knife out and stabbin other people with it, and he even toilets the punisher all the way to the moon.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I'm gonna go to the gym, get my lats back, and then me and my friends from Cobra Kai are gonna take you down man!

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
The Russian scene can not be confined to the word cool. I mean the man is takin crowbars to the chin, gettin stabbed and then rippin the knife out and stabbin other people with it, and he even toilets the punisher all the way to the moon.

Yeh, but the Russian is ultimately destroyed by... stairs. Seems kind of a WEAK way to kill him. That kind of ruined it for me.

Should have been RRRROID RAGE that causes his demise, after he killed his wife and son.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
stairs

the one weakness of both the russian and professor x