MORTAL KOMBAT

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Dude I am locking this thread and saying FUCK YOU.

we've been waitin for marvel forever and you're gonna talk aboiut this podunk shit?

:butcher:

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Don't get your panties all in a bunch just cause you suck at Mahvel Coach, I'm sure you'll still be able to smack Chris and Dave around!

MOHTAL KOMMMMBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAATTTTT

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
YOU GUYS ALL SUCK.

I SHALL DESTROY YOU.

I KNOW YOU FEEL THIS.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
[video=youtube;vJMO1qjlazM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vJMO1qjlazM[/video]

Tag team Ninja fight

rman

The Grapist!!
Mar 8, 2011
[video=youtube;3ZBHvtdcooM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZBHvtdcooM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
That was hilarious.

And now that May is a big empty shell for me I'll probably pick this up.

TalesOfPants

Project DIVA
Mar 23, 2011
Kratos in PS3 version says I won't consider the 360 version unless they end up with a good choice for a 360-exclusive character (which'll only be available as after release DLC without their own story/level a la Kratos).

Then again, I was never a big fan of the Mortal Kombat series after the second one.

Also, MvC3'd probably make me forget I bought the game anyway.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Ed Boon hinted recently that they'll have a 360 exclusive character, and Cliffy B has dropped hints it may be a Gears character.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
I hope not. MK's been in the need of a reinvention for a while now. The "going back to 2D" formula may be just the kick in the ass this series needs to get back in gear.

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
I hope not. MK's been in the need of a reinvention for a while now. The "going back to 2D" formula may be just the kick in the ass this series needs to get back in gear.

hey jay shut up