Money for Andrew $$$$$$$

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I'd also like to point out how terrible comic book art is.

marvel-vs-capcom-3-box-arts_1289929222.jpg

There's the MvC3 cover art, drawn by an american comic book artist. It's unintersting and half of the characters look like they have problems, especially the Capcom side and the Hulk

06_mvc3highres022.jpg

There's some promotional art by Capcom. Notice how everything looks correct and everything is neat and colorful.

If comics can't even provide me with decent pictures to look at then what good are they!?

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I ain't big on comic books, or capcom characters too much either. Fighting games, outside of say SUPER SMASH BROS (and loldissidia), I usually don't get into them as they usually pretty boring after a little while of playing. Also it kinda SUCKS having to sit there forever waiting for your turn. I'm just getting it for the fun times with frands, wutever.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
I think we're spending too much time debating heroes, because everyone knows villains make the story. Batman's villains are awesome, Luthor is an icon (but ultimately shitty), Doomsday was cool. That's about it for DC. X-Men has amazing bad guys. Galactus, Red Skull, Bullseye, Doctor Doom, Kingpin, Green Goblin. Marvel has the edge.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Bottom line is really that Capcom sided with Marvel.

MOTHER FUCKIN CAPCOM BITCHES

Andrew

Internet Rage Machine
Feb 7, 2007
I think we're spending too much time debating heroes, because everyone knows villains make the story. Batman's villains are awesome, Luthor is an icon (but ultimately shitty), Doomsday was cool. That's about it for DC. X-Men has amazing bad guys. Galactus, Red Skull, Bullseye, Doctor Doom, Kingpin, Green Goblin. Marvel has the edge.

450-71185%20Modok.jpg

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
HEY ANDREW, I HAVE A SOLUTION TO YOUR MONEY PROBLEM

EMPLOYMENT