Metroid Prime Trilogy

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
http://www.gamestop.com/wii/games/metroid-prime-trilogy/74982

Gamestop has the Metroid Prime Trillogy for Wii on sale for 40 smackaroos. I've seen it go elsewhere for upwards of 100 bucks!

Went ahead and ordered this bad boy. I loved Metroid Prime on GC but never got a chance to play Echoes or Corruption. Hope its gewd.

tl;dr version:

Metroid bitches.
images

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
JAY
ARE
SERIOUS???????????????????????????????????????????????????
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
:happypuppy:

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I was never really a fan of the Metroid Prime series, that being said I never really played them either. I have them on the Wii (downloaded, ewps), but never really tried them more than once. Everyone says they are really good though. :(

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I never liked Prime till i played it on the Wii and the controls were a lot better. 1 is still the best, 2 and 3 are about equal to me, both really good.

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
I've always loved anything Metroid. Prime is 23456543234567876543x better than Other M. I just enjoyed the more 3D world they put her in.

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
i played prime when it first came out and my game kept freezing at the same part over and over again so i gave up. still unhappy about that. might pick this up and get back into it someday

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
hmmm... they are both pretty much kinda the same. I love both a lot, but I'd probably go with metroid ya know cause she is a heroine and all

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Ooh, tough choice. Both were great games during their time, but I think Super Metroid has aged better than Link to the Past.