Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes

Kazumori

Deku Scrub
Feb 9, 2013
The mans good enough to be Spike from cowboy bebop, Orochimaru, Amon, and Starscream....why not add Big Boss to that list?

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
WOW HE WATCHES NARUTO IN ENGLISH, WHAT A FUCKING PLEB! Also, the only thing besides SPIKE he did right was GRUNT from ME2/3 so gtfo

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
The mans good enough to be Spike from cowboy bebop, Orochimaru, Amon, and Starscream....why not add Big Boss to that list?

Kid, I'm the weeaboo queen. I know who he is. I'm just saying that is a terrible choice? Big Boss is getting older, and I doubt he would provide a voice more gruff than David Hayter.

Kazumori

Deku Scrub
Feb 9, 2013
WOW Lulu finds ANOTHER reason to insult me......never fucking said I watched it dubbed I jut said he did the voice. A simple IMBD check is all it takes to find that out.

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
then that doesnt count worth a shit dumbass. Pleb alert. And I wouldn't call you a normal human being, but ya know.

Kazumori

Deku Scrub
Feb 9, 2013
Thats Fine I could really care less about what someone like YOU call me or thinks about me in the first place. XD

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
o okay, even though is probably the opinion of most of the people here. Ya keep tellin yerself that since you're a big dumbass that doesn't understand when people hate you anyway.

Last edited:

Kazumori

Deku Scrub
Feb 9, 2013
Oh please Lulu you underestimate me far too much mam. I can clearly see that ppl hate me and I also Do Not Care. lol

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
you "clearly" didn't understand a single word I just put then, ya damn moron.

Kazumori

Deku Scrub
Feb 9, 2013
Well seeing as how your last post has "is" instead of "it's" I can see how someone could of miss-understood what you where saying. lol

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
miss-understood? dude please, go the fuck away before you hurt yourself trying to write shit.

Kazumori

Deku Scrub
Feb 9, 2013
You know Im never directly an Ass to you provoked so why don't you just try not being one with me and maybe we can actually get along?

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
Here's the thing dumbass, I don't WANT to get along with you. YOU are too fucking stupid to understand or communicate about anything in this forum. YOU don't even understand when you are not wanted. You are fucking annoying as shit. You are a creeper and you talk too damn much about nothing at all. So seriously, get off the site I actually like and go back to your damn pony shows. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR SHIT and never will. SO FUCK OFF.