Merry Christmas from the ZX Family!

• Admin
We at Zelda Xtreme wanted to wish our viewership a Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays as we are heading into Christmas 2013!

Anyone planning on getting anything overtly exciting this year? Perhaps a Wii U? Or a 3DS? How about a Link Between Worlds? If so, let us know your Nintendo Network handles so we can add you to our friend's list!

You can also share your gifts with us in our Christmas 2013 thread, or just browse everyone elses.

I hope everyone gets what they wanted this year! :)

Dec 8, 2013
Hey Travis hope you got everything you wanted for xmas, I got the limited edition gold/black zelda 3ds xl but i'm planning on getting a another one soon just to have as a backup spare in case anything should happen to the first one. It's always good to have spare devices for example I had 2 playstations, gba's and gba sp's the sandy torm however destroyed one of each but I was thankfully left with the spare devices, my advice always get a spare if you could especially for the 3ds systems even if one gets badely damaged you can transfer all its content to the spare! =D

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
I have plenty of 3DS consoles already, but I would love to get another Zelda one in the future. However I'd probably keep it sealed up as I'm sure it will be worth quite a bit of money in the future when they stop making them. Even the original Zelda 3DS's fetch quite a hefty price already on eBay - even the used ones.

Speaking of transferring, I hope they up the limit soon - or make the transactions linked to your account. I've already used 2/5 of my transfers from the original 3DS -> Blue 3DS XL - > Zelda 3DS XL, and I would hate to lose it all. :X

Dec 8, 2013
There is a limit to how many times you can transfer from system to system? geez that's flat out ridiculous I mean i'm thinking back to when I used to transfer data from my gamecube, ps1 and ps2 memory cards all the time without any limits just needed space of course lol. Since i'm getting another free download code for A Link Between Worlds i'm gonna give it to my good friend Peter who really wants the game =D

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
glad you guys got extra expensive gifts! nah, I kid i kid. glad you guys enjoyed christmas!

IsaacArthurs

Deku Scrub
Jan 3, 2014
hi there ,, i am another new coming on the board and to make topics more reasonable .. hoping for there is a great fun and support ahead