Mega Man Universe canceled

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
I feel like I finally need to address this obvious fabrication, along with your recent decision to not talk to me anymore.

I am not here to stalk anyone. I am here to look at schools. I haven't decided whether I'm moving here or not. If I told you that I have to plans whatsoever to see my ex while I'm here, would that make things different? What if I told you I had plans to go to dinner with her tomorrow night? One of those is true. It doesn't matter which. Both disprove your argument. In one, neither of us have any desire to have anything to do with one another. In the other, we're willing to mutually agree to be friends. Either way, stalking doesn't really come into play.

Either way, you guys have fabricated this situation in your head, and evidently that's enough for you guys to decide you want nothing to do with me. Sure, you made up this whole "Bronson looks at us as second-rate friends and we're not cool with that" thing, but even line of thinking is seriously flawed. Logan, how many times in the first three months of this year did I ask you what you were doing, how many times did I see if you wanted to grab something to eat or whatever? Same to Chris. And unlike Logan, Chris actually went with me a few times. Chris, how many times did I ask you if you wanted to play Halo or something? And this was during a time when the rest of this group was pretty unwilling to play. Both of you refused many times. To me, though, that makes it seem like I was the one trying to put forth the effort to be friends. And if you guys are the ones refusing my invitations, doesn't that mean you guys were the one looking at me as a 'second-string friend'? Doesn't that make you guys incredibly hypocritical?

I don't really care anymore. I don't want you guys to change your mind about me. I just want you to realize how stupid you're being about things. I had no problem with you guys whatsoever. I was fine with the fact that you guys wanted to stay home and play games and stuff, even when I invited both of you out. You guys were doing what you enjoyed. Seems like you turned your back on me because I'm doing what I want to. Again, that seems hypocritical since you seem to think I'm the one who has the notion that I'm better than all of you.

Whatever. You guys keep making jokes about me stalking my ex. It isn't true. Keep thinking I thought I was better than you. I didn't. Keep living life in this bubble you live in. That's fine with me. I really hope you guys enjoy yourselves.

Have a nice life.

1302582869377.jpg

2ij0n76.gif

[video=youtube;Jr3hDwzfgpw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr3hDwzfgpw[/video]
wocb5.jpg

Animated-Flag-South_Carolina.gif
Animated-Flag-USA.gif
Animated-Flag-USA.gif
Animated-Flag-USA.gif
Animated-Flag-USA.gif
Animated-Flag-USA.gif
Animated-Flag-USA.gif
Animated-Flag-USA.gif
Animated-Flag-USA.gif
Animated-Flag-USA.gif
Animated-Flag-USA.gif

[video=youtube;RINqibpWOzQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RINqibpWOzQ[/video]
unledkd.jpg

Last edited:

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
WAH WAH WAH WAH

Have a nice life.

RageFace.png

rageTHUMB.png

Let's look at this logically.

Let p(x) stand for "X is a creep"
Let Q(x) stand for "X is going to Chicago"

So P->Q would be the statement "If X is a creep, X is going to Chicago"

So P(Bronson) would be "If Bronson is a creep, he is going to Chicago"

Let's check the validty of this statement.

P Q P -> Q
1. T T T
2. T F F
3. F T T
4. F F T

In scenario 1, you are a creep that is going to Chicago.
In scenario 2, you're still a creep, but you're staying here.
In scenario 3, The first implication is false so the second one defaults to true
In scenario 4, the first implication is false so the second one defaults to true

So in both realistic scenarios, you're a creep. :dwiahnuld:
You can't argue with math.
2ij0n76.gif

Last edited:

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I'm not even gonna read it all. I couldn't care less if Bronson captured his ex-girlfriend and was on America's Most Wanted next week. My beef was always with the superiority complex. He'll deny it, but I've known the guy for most of my life, and it's as clear as the day is long. So if you're gonna talk the talk, walk the walk and enjoy the upper crust. Just don't expect us to come crawling out of the woodwork waiting for you to come back and rejoice when you do so.

GONNAHATA.gif

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
I've got to admit I'm eating my words right now. Mega Man 9 is fun as hell.

I just beat Galaxy Man.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Duke Nukem Forever should've been cancelled like MMU.

Jay can't beat MM9.

I hate everything.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
[Today 11:08 PM]
Logan
: cause that's awesome
[Today 11:08 PM]
Logan
: Can i freeze the shoutbox so he can see this
[Today 11:07 PM]